looking 2 indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by swollenblunts, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I spend mad money on smoking pot.. i figured that all the money im spending on it i could spend on the the materials to grow it... i want to grown in a closet in my house... I heard the best kind of light 2 get is hps.. i want to grow any where from 2-5 plants.. i need to know where can i get the hps light from and how many would i need for at least 2 or 3 plants and what watts i should get..... ty

2. Wats up, try to find out what size closet bro it would be helpful, but if its normal sized you could use a 400 watt for vegetative stage and either a 600 or 1000 watt for your flowering stage. MY ADVICE: Go fo' the gusto, get as many plants as you can fit in the closet (6,8,10) it will be just as easy as caring for 2-5 plants but you will benefit a lot more

3. Sorry! Forgot to say that it probably wont matter whether you get a MH or HPS for the vegging stage. I think the plants like the MH for veg because its light is in a different spectrum. but you will definately need a HPS for flowering, the MH wont do it.

4. good lookin out... i aint tryin to get to carried away with the plants.. i would like to sell some but i know i reLLY aint gonna get much off of 4 plants

5. I bet when you get more experienced you'll get something worth selling off 4 plants, Ive seen the ppl on here DO NOT PLAY they HARVEST, lol but if you wanna sell AND smoke you need more plants

Grasscity Deals Near You