Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lookin to buy vape, one quick question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuaveSeadonkey, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 SuaveSeadonkey, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Ive read that manual inhale vaporizers are the best type of vape. Im looking at getting Da Buddha.

Here is the definition of manual inhale - The heat element never touches the marijuana and the vapour is only produced when you inhale. The user inhales air past an inert ceramic heat element which can reach a surface temperature of up to 1,382 F (750 C). The super hot air then continues through the inert Pyrex glass tube to hit your marijuana (situated 2 inches further along the tube) at a far reduced temperature in the vaporization range at around 338 F (170 C). The marijuana vaporizes and the vapour continues through the inert silicon tubing into your lungs.

So what im asking is, is this the method Da Buddha uses?

If you wish to see the site I aquired this info from, here it is:

Benefits of a Marijuana vaporizer

2. So none of the "season tokers" know the answer to this?

3. The people over in medical might have more answers. Might also want to do a search on fuckcombustion or something. On their website they say the vape has a ceramic heater, and it is a manual inhale.

I've also heard this is a great vape. Good purchase man

4. you will learn that sometimes, when you create a thread, answers do not come immediatly lol..
    patience young grasshopper

5. Yes, this is the method DBV uses. Look for "whip-style" vapes and you'll find this. I have a SSV and it kicks ass. Definitely took me awhile to get used how to "prime" it and get it working to the point where you get true vape hits out of it rather than burning it but a good investment in this type of vape is hella worth it. If you're looking for something stealthier take a look at the MFLB or Iolite.

6. Alrighty thanks y'all. Looks like ima buy it pretty soon.

7. Im sure not all "season toker" own a vape... Just saying.

8. [quote name='"SuaveSeadonkey"']Ive read that manual inhale vaporizers are the best type of vape. Im looking at getting Da Buddha.

Here is the definition of manual inhale - The heat element never touches the marijuana and the vapour is only produced when you inhale. The user inhales air past an inert ceramic heat element which can reach a surface temperature of up to 1,382 F (750 C). The super hot air then continues through the inert Pyrex glass tube to hit your marijuana (situated 2 inches further along the tube) at a far reduced temperature in the vaporization range at around 338 F (170 C). The marijuana vaporizes and the vapour continues through the inert silicon tubing into your lungs.

So what im asking is, is this the method Da Buddha uses?

If you wish to see the site I aquired this info from, here it is:

Benefits of a Marijuana vaporizer[/quote]

Another name for "manual inhale" is "direct draw". This term is a little more common

9. This probably belongs in toking tools or apprentice tokers, but I highly recommend the Da Buddha.

I have it's big brother, the Silver Surfer, and it does indeed work in the way you mentioned, and I also agree that this is the best method.

These vaporizers (Silver Surfer and Da Buddha) are also the best style of that vaporizer.

They'll last forever, using one of the best heating elements you can get. There are units that have been on 24 hours a day for years without a loss in performance.

I love vaping, and haven't gone back since. I use mine every day, and it works fantastic with glass. You won't regret it.