lookin good this year!!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Kuntrybumpkin, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Pics of the big bitch before she had to get the axe. :(
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics of the little girl before and after her feeding of nutes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well been a rough week at the bumpkins residence. Had to chop down one of the biggest and prettiest plants ive ever grown due to it sticking out like crazy now since the veggies are dying and i was freaked that the meter man or choppers would see it. I uprooted the smaller one and got it off my property and into the woods which was a huge pain in the ass. Hope this last month before harvest goes alot smoother than this one.

2. Forsum reason I cnt see the pics bt in what week of flowering did you use the big bud n malaise ?

3. Fuck man. Why wont these stupid pics upload? Its just showin a box w a question mark in it on my screen!

4. Did you use the little reply button on the bottom left hand side underneath the last post? The pic uploader was down for a while last week. I hop it's not acting up again. Man, that really sucks about having to chop plants down. I was sure the chopper had spotted some in my backyard one year, because when I got home I could hear them on the other side of the woods. Nobody ever came though and I beat myself up about that paranoid trip for a while.

5. Fuck it. Uploadin pics on this damn website is a pain. Ive been using molasses and big bud since flowering.

6. Yea it sure did. Ive been thinkin about it for a week. I was just really uncomfortable where it was, and it was nagging at me everyday for a month. Worrying about helicopters and the meter man was killing me. I had alot of national guard choppers flying over my house one day last week and the next day i got on this site and saw combustible got busted for one plant in his yard and i just said enough is enough, she HAS to come down. I was relieved afterwards but i still get bmed when i think about all the hours i logged into her. O well. I still got 2 left and theres always next season right?

7. Next season is always worth looking forward to. I had shit luck on my guerilla spots last year and this year due to laziness. Last year the big green dragonfly took most of them away. This year I planted in a bowl and they got flooded out. It would have been perfect if we'd had another drought year. But, I've had enough success to keep tokin daily so all is not lost. LOL! I may not have a pot or a window by Christmas, but at least one stash jar will be full.

Edit: And I'm not visiting the boys again over in Pensacola.

8. Im going to start abbreviating ur name to KuntBump, not to insult u, but becuz its just flat out funny...
    Im pissed for you about the chopper/chopping incident, such a shame..:mad:
    Stay up, man... you just gotta harness the positive vibes where u can.
    U WILL NOT get pinched. U WILL harvest and smoke alot of good bud.
    TRUTH.
    Best wishes,
    GNug

9. Yea that was a tough decision but i was sick of hearin my gf worry and constantly goin outside when i heard somn in the sky. It wasnt a total loss. I got about an ounce and a half off her. Its premature bud n tastes like shit but it still does the job. I just mix it in w my funky sacs and it works fine. Just wish i didnt listen to assholes sayin plantin in your veggie garden is safe but that does no good now. O well. Still got 2 that are lookin nice and still expectin an pound come harvest. We will see. Im getting really excited for next year tho. Be my first year growin name brand shit and will have a good estimate of when they will be done, how big they will get, and how much they will produce! It sucks playing the guessin game each year. Il still grow a few good bagseed plants tho.

10. My first 10 years of growing was all unknown, experimental strains or bagseed. I still love the mystery of it, not knowing what its gonna do and then getting a friggin gem is exciting as all hell...
    I have one experimental/F1(Blue Skiesel), one unknown Soma seed, and a proven but unusual lav x ssh F1, the Super Lavender Haze.
    Im going to try to pop some 10-15 yr old bagseed next year, Im hooked on it....
    Lot to be said for knowing what to expect, too, which is why I only dedicate a 1-3 slots a year to mystery stuff, the rest is breeder seeds and good clones...
    GNug

11. I like to grow a few IBL sativas outdoors when I can. There are so many phenos and strains I have mixed together you never know what you're going to get. It does make it a PITA when you want that one pheno to make seeds from though and can't find it.

12. I hear ya. It is kind of like xmas when u plant unknown strains and end up w a monster of a plant that has some dank smoke, but i want to experience the other end of the spectrum. Ive got an old strain my daddy n his brothers grew and i know what to expect out of that one. Just excited to place my first order from the tude. So far my list goes

Blue widow
    Biddy early
    Critical jack auto
    Kc33
    Spontanica
    Critical sensi star

All these strains have been suggested to me through the year on this website and are supposed to be ideal for outdoor except for the auto.

13. Well i finally found a way to upload pics. Had to download the app. This is the lil girl that I saved after paranoia took hold and i had to chop the big bitch down. :)

Attached Files:

14. I thought this was neat. Saw it a few times before but the buds on this one in particular are much bigger. 2 buds, 1 stem. :)

Attached Files:

15. Lookin Good KB. What strain is that?

16. I have no idea. Never grew name brand strains. Well im sure i have, but ive never known their names. It smells like bubble gum though.

17. Yep, I've gown a bubble gum, not from brand name though. I love the old lifesaver smelling phenos we used to get from bagseed. I should have a few of them scattered around in my sativa seed collection.

18. Well heres some recent pics took tonight. The last pic is the lady i cut down. God she was beautiful. RIP.

Attached Files:

19. #39 5150, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012

Kc33 or Spontanica

Hell yah can't go wrong. Those are top notch bush growing strains as well.

20. Yea those two strains kept coming up when i asked about mold n pest resistant strains. Suppose to yeild quite a bit too. Well heres another pic of the double bud. I cant believe how frosty its gotten in the last week! I like this lil bud more than i do my colas! :) lookin to harvest this baby in the next 3-4 weeks.

Attached Files: