Lookin forward to the stretch

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zmasterflash, Feb 7, 2014.

1. #1 zmasterflash, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    Here is what I have currently. I'm going to be super sad if it's a boy but I have been having pretty good luck with getting girlies so I'm not too worried. I didn't really keep track of veg time but I would guess around six weeks. So far so good, can't wait to see what happens :) image.jpg

2. What are you growing with?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Looks like nothing but love haha.

My compliments on using a large enough container.  That's got plenty of room to grow.  You don't see preflowers yet?  

4. #4 zmasterflash, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    ffof mixed with some off brand potting soil and the remnants of an aquarium setup(gravel shells and fish poop). Also used a 10-15-10 fert started at half strength when the fourth node developed

5. not yet although it's growing like a girl, in my limited experience anyway. This will be grow number five so it's all really starting to come together for me. Now I feel like I have a solid grasp on everything

6. Update: she showed me her lady parts today when I checked in on her. Oh boy oh boy let the fun begin!

7. subbed. ;D looks delicious!

8. Looks sweet man, wish mine were that fat.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Is that just one plant?

10. yes it is! Lst is a wonderful thing

11. That's schweet! Think i'm going to try that next time.

12. Yeah it's pretty easy I just used the little metal tent stakes and some twist ties

13. #14 zmasterflash, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    I'm using a 1000w hps btw and crystal burst nutes for flower and a general 10-15-10 for veg. Strain unknown just some seeds I had laying around

14. This is my 5th grow. It's all coming together this go around

15. Just another update: three days 12/12 image.jpg

16. image.jpg day four. Had to tie some back down

17. Day six 12/12
    image.jpg

18. Nice.. I'm on day 3 of 12/12. By the end of this grow, hopefully I'll have it figured out enough to put my next seed through some LST..we got 10 inches of snow last night, hope we don't lose power, or I'll lose a month and a half of effort.