lookin for seeds. lowryder?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by benistoned, Nov 30, 2006.

1. i dont really have the means to shell out $85+ to buy 10 lowryder2 seeds from the doctor. i figure they are just seeds, all u gotta do is get a male and female. Well Im wondering if theres anyone here cool enough to hook me up with like a couple lowryder seeds or something. i could find a way to pay i guess. pm me if u wanna talk about it.

2. uh... you really should read the rules before you go asking that. this is NOT a trading forum. that post is a violation of the rules.

if you can't get lowryder, then just get something else. it's not even that great a strain anyways. the only good thing about it is autoflowering. there are much better strains out there and much cheaper too. doc has all kinds of great strains by high quality seeds, nirvana and the sativa seed bank for $20 or less.

unless you want to get banned, don't go asking for beans here. just a heads up.

you should also go and read the rules.

3. wrd didnt know that. alright fair enough. thanks though.

4. i'f you didn't know than odviously you didn't read the rules :p

:cool: hehehe:cool:

5. lol everytime i see someone post a question like this i think 2 things

this guy is really stupid asking people he doesnt know for seeds, cuz someone here could be a cop!

OR

damn, this guy has to be a cop

6. well, i think unlike these people have been doing to help you out, i just might.

how about this..?

[i will PM you a link]

i see them on there for about $35

check it out..

thats a huge problem i have been noticing about the city, some people would rather give someone a hard time rather then help them out, infact he did not know the rule, maybe someone should have just mentioned he should re-read the rules and re-think if he wants to keep this post up.

sorry im grumpy. :(

7. This is an old thread so I will update it with the links in my signature