lookin for help desigining a tat

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ChronikTokR, Aug 14, 2006.

1. i have been looking for a new tat and no one can draw what im lookin for. some bud branches growin outa my skin. thats all (maybe some sour desil got a pic of the plant if u need) but no one can seem to drw it right. i want it to be a short sleeve for my arm. to go behind and around the mushroom smokin a blunt i already got on my bicep. if some one could help me out id appreciate it.

2. It would definetly help if you had a pic of your arm and the other tattoo.

3. id like it to be around the tat. or even behind it.

4. where do you live?if your anywhere near me i can suggest some good places, although availability might be a problem.

it be hard for a tattoo artist to do something like that from a sketch.

your best bet is to goto an experienced tatoo artist and im sure he'll be able to do somethin.

5. damn chronik! thats a sick mushroom tat! +rep for that, add some color to that, and it would be amazing! it already looks damn good.

6. nah. i dont do color. keepin all my shit black and grey.

7. i am in texas...

8. Ha, thats sick tat. dude..

9. If you get a pic of something similar to what you're lookin for and explain how you want it to appear then i'll try :)

10. thats the thing. no one else has what i want. just use a pic of some good buds. and i want it to be growing outa my skin. like streching out of small holes in my arm...