Lookin For Best way to achieve yeild?????

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by PurpHazey, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Hey guys im just finishing up on my second grow which came out real good. Now for my next grow I want to use some methods to increase yeild. I have read alot about fimmimg, lst, topping, ect.. but i am still afraid to do it!!! Can you guys give me some good sites or any sources with pics on these as well as what you do and how comfortable you are with it? I am just to afraid to hurt the plant

2. there are many variables involved in increasing your yield. i'd say the best way is to completely control and maintain a perfect (as close as you can get it) environment. if you want a good tutorial on topping/lst/fim, do a search and look for dierwolfs posting. it's very good.

3. SCROG
    SCREEN OF GREEN

Search in forums about it, best way to get yield

4. The only way you can hurt a plant is to deny it its full genetic potential!
    Check the ScroG sticky in this section.

And also do this, because it will help you break through your "plants are human" barrier...

Find a nice stem.
    Snap it. (not right off, just snap it over)

You can splint it back into place, or just leave it, and then watch the plant for a few days.

Hurt?
    Nah! It's a PLANT!

-mu

5. the best and most effective way to increase yield is with more light.

6. look up lst low stress training it involves over time getting the plant to grow sideways and light gets all the bud sights and such. kinda the same idea as scrog, a little simpler in my opinion but then again scrog aint complicated either.

7. thx for all the info guys

8. i just finished my grow of three plants. all the same straind and did two different methods to see the difference in yeild. one i topped , one i used lst , and the last one was nothing just normal grow. there was a increase in yeild on the lst and topped plants compared to the plant with nothing. so i would say try both they work great are easy and wont mess up your plant. look up some theads and youll find everything your looking for.

9. Max Yield is acheived by SOG as perfected by S.S.S.C.(a few of you old timers will remember them) pack as many clones as you can on a ebb and flow table in 4" cubes....figure out how big yer' girls will need to be(when put 12/12) to finish at 18"-20" and go...you will have more bud than you know what to do with even with a 150 watt light....we used 430 son Agro's...1000 Watt results are insane
    For us Soil guys the same thing can be done in 1 liter soda bottles(Mtn. Dew worked the best "Green bottle" did not upset the roots)

Dr. Bud Greengenes:smoking: D.M.C.:smoking: