Lookin for an awesome bong

Discussion in 'General' started by Greendude2005, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Hello everyone I am new to this site, and I am looking into getting the BEST bong around...any suggestions?? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. I am looking for something a little more specific, a good-lookin bong, but with a good powerful smoke. Also perhaps under $200, its a gift for a friend, so I want it to be great! I hear that the longer the bong, the better the smoke. What do you think? :)

3. definately a gc ccg :)

go to your local smoke shop!

4. theres many things that add to a great bong, for me its
    gotta be pullcarb, at least 2 feet in height, and it makes even the 50 years and still goin smokers cough on a hit, preferably with an ice chamber.

5. My friend has the G-spot from GC that has the egg shape at the bottom, that is a really good quality bong. It's super thick, even survived a a good 3 and a half foot drop onto carpet which is quite good, and it hits like a beast with a massively deep bowl that fully packed will smoke 4 people out, my friend packed something like 3.5 grams in it at once, it's a real beauty. It's long, bairly 100 bucks, and the hit's are fantastic, it's pretty impossible to fill the whole chamber of smoke and also clear the whole thing in one breath. Check it out.

6. Are any of the bongs on the site glass on glass?