Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lookin for a new bong in the nyc/ct area (headshop advice too)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HumanTorch, Aug 17, 2008.

1. hey guys, i want to get a new bong from either a headshop in nyc or there are a couple near me here such as Vibrations and Northern Lights in Enfield, CT

i was hoping to spend no more than 150 i think, does this seem like enough to get a nice straight neck clear bong, i was hoping for a good name bong though like roor, illadelph, phx, and so forth, i realize most of those run way above 150 but just wanted to know if its possible to get something like what i want and a good brand name

and if so, whats a good/good priced headshop in nyc to hit ?

thanks in advance

2. The only headshop i know around there is Village Sensations in Nyack. And dude, don't worry too much over getting a good brand name. If you're careful with it, it doesn't matter how tough the glass is.