Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lookin for a job

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dtownplaya92, Apr 24, 2011.

1. hey GC i'm looking for a job specifically in the fort worth/hurts/keller/tarrant county area of texas anybody know where i could look?

2. Try a McDonalds

3. Two words: Hell No.

4. craigslist. Snagajob and careerbuilder and all those sites are mostly designed to take your information for marketing purposes. I always liked family owned places, they're a whole lot easier to work for, so just go looking in your downtown area, and if you find a cool little family owned shop, ask if they're hiring.

5. Two words- No money.

And you're asking a world wide forum for a job in a specific area. Clearly you aren't bright enough to work at many places.

6. Agreed. If you're gonna be picky about it then forget about getting anything, especially in the economy that we live in today

7. People have seemed for forget that a career is the way to go.
    Stop being the bitch to people for $8 an hour!

8. Lol @ this thread,
    suck genitals or
    something