Lookin for a great place to live

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Moparmary-J, Dec 8, 2009.

1. im currently in college and i need to get the hell away from everything. im looking for a super chill ski town somewhere out west? anybody got anything? i dont want it too touristy, real like local small town, but close enough to a mountain that i can work there and be a ski bum for a while....

2. come to canada man the west coast is pefect for that i live by the beach and its only a 30 minute drive from 3 mountains which are all really nice mountains and an hour and a half from whistler

3. Bozeman's pretty cool.

4. I was actually thinking of moving to sw colorado or montana from portland.....portland's not as cool as it used to be since all the californians, east coast people, and foreigners are crowding it up.

i know the op is probably from the east coast...hell...if I was from the east coast I'd probably do the same thing...so I can't complain.....that much. lol

5. #6 Fenton Mewley, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    Mt Baker in Washington. It's kind of by Bellingham (like a hour to two hours away), a small town with a pretty liberal college.

Idk, there's Mt Hood in Oregon that has snow all year and offers year round skiing and snowboarding, so you might be able to be a ski bum aalllllllll year looooong. :]

Last edited 3:52 am.