Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lookie what I just got! :D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMunchinPanda, Jul 28, 2012.

1. For $300. I'm happy :smoke: what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

• Swag.jpg
      Swag.jpg
      File size:
      20.8 KB
      Views:
  2. For another 50 bucks you could get weed that's actually green around here....

Fuck, 150 an oz for that? Honestly it looks like trim, not even shake.

3. Yes. My friends that only smoke headies though say they're beasters. Not sure what that is though, all I know is, it does the job for me.

4. so this is a quantity>quality situation? still nice buy OP

5. Yes, definitely. I do have some heads that I get for $60 an 1/8. I'll post a pic of that sometime next week when I have time.

6. Damn, why nit just get the Qaurter pounder with cheese for almost tge same price

7. Why did you buy 2 oz of shake?

8. Looks like it be a bitch to roll joints with considering all the stems

9. I use a bong/bowl most of the time, plus if I roll a j, my grinder does a good job.

10. As previously stated, quantity>quality. I haven't smoked in 10 weeks, currently unemployed(working on that situation) and before my t-break I only smoked 3-4 times a week for 7 months.

11. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :confused::confused::confused::confused:

12. I can buy 2 oz of dank for the same price. Actual buds.

13. Well, I don't have that luxury. You're a lucky sob.

14. I'm guessing you're on the west coast and/or in a medical state?

15. Just make friends with a grower, bud. No pun intended.

16. not hating op but that is something i would spend $5 on to roll a blunt until i could get my hands on some real bud.. not pick up a whole 2oz and 2 grams and then be stuck smoking that crap for a month

17. Is that weed?

18. out here in chi i usually get a 2 pack of the flame for around 6 bills so 300 is great if it's good bud

19. Fuck these guys. Great buy!