Lookie what I got.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mini Bong, Oct 28, 2009.

1. well today at school, (im a senior in highschool) my friend drove up and said he had some hydrocodone.. so i bought 3 from him, not sure on the MG.
    this is what they looked like, i broke 1 up in my car and snorted it and popped the other 2 in 2nd period.
    they had me pretty high.

[​IMG]

2. cool story bro?

3. If you're going to post atleast be mature about it.

4. this ones better :)
    [​IMG]

5. just eat them shits u just blew like 500mg apap to the like 5mg of hydro

6. meh. oh well. i like railing shit. lol

7. you like railing tylonol?

8. hehe. . . why?

9. No. i don't like railing tylonol.
    and I don't know why I like railing stuff, it's just.. fun.. and it doesn't burn my nose/throat anymore.. so lol

10. I'm fucking sick of people argueing about snorting tylenol.

No! it is not good for your nose, but half the people on here that snort it don't give a fuck.

11. if you want to rail pills my opinion would be oxycodone, not that hydro BS

12. What he meant was that there is also tylenol in those pills, and you just snorted it.

13. ok but the point is that railing tylonol is retarted... also taking high doses of tylonol is also dumb as fuck.

14. Yeah I know what he ment, and I knew there was tylonol in them I didn't care. I wanted to get high. so I did. yeah, I agree, OxyCodone is better, But I wasn't able to get my hands on them for a while.

15. You're opinion is your's. I don't want to hear it.

16. I fear for the future of our world, everyone is such a dumb fuck.

And railing APAP destroys your nasal cavity, if you are going to deviate your septum, atleast use something fun like coke, it'll last longer too.

17. next time jus crush em up in your mouth before u swallow

doesnt fuck up ur nose and will kick in jus as hard

18. Chewing pills.. tastes so horrible. lol

19. Awww. I guess permanently destroying your nasal passage is a better alternative to temporary bad taste?

Parachute them for christs sake. Just dont rail APAP...