Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Looked at mold thread, is this mold? :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by womanizer, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 womanizer, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Ok so today I go and get a bag out that I haven't touched in a while like a few weeks nothing to long, local "headies" (shitty stuff around here)...

I instantly notice two things:eek:

-doesn't smell at all
    -there is yellow stuff thin layer going over the top of the nugget and it looks like this[THAT IS NOT A NUGGET/WEED, JUST LOOK AT THE YELLOw ;)]:

[​IMG]

if it is mold its not ok to smoke correct?

2. Is that the bud!?? If so, something is seriously wrong.. If that isn't an actual pic of the bud do you think you could get one? In any case, I wouldn't fucking smoke that.

3. don't forget your personal respirator and rubber gloves... yea i would probably just throw that away..

4. nah i think those are just dank trichromes fire it up lol

edit: i'm pretty sure thats and extra biological chicken nugget and this thread is a joke.

5. People post here with real questions. That is not pot and never was. Take your trolling elsewhere.

6. He never said that picture was weed. He said just look at the yellow stuff as that is what is on HIS weed.

Anyways, I wouldn't smoke anything that had that shit on it.

7. Cant really tell unless you post a pic w/ your weed. But If it wasnt there when you bought it and now it is I would say its very well could be mold. If it is mold the sticky thread says not to smoke it so I wouldnt but I guess you can take your chances if your desperate

8. Hahaha. Run away!

9. Wtf is that? no fucking way would I ever touch that.

10. looks more like a potateo, srsly . This is a joke people,.

11. Nothing like inhaling spores, light it up.

12. I hate these threads

[​IMG]

13. Everyone seems to be missing that part of his post?

Personally, if anything started growing on my weed, it's going in the trash. Fuck that. I wouldn't take the chance.

14. ya smoke it its fine

not. unless you like dying.

15. yeah.... that wouldnt be good to smoke....

trash