Look

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Co.Den, Dec 12, 2007.

1. I been thinking of solid ways to get seeds and not have so many worries.

I read that people say that you use fake name or mis spell your name a little so its harder to hold up in court "if needed" and the post office with little error can still mail if address is complete.

So here is my idea, or atleast I thought...

Money orders seem to get lost and think about it... you gonna say something??? No! so they can sorta get away with it.

Credit Cards work as far as the shipment arriving and thats proven so... Buy a Visa gift card and use it to buy seeds so its not traceable if you pay cash.

Something does go wrong, simply deny it. I mean with no proof that you made the purchace then I dont see how that can hold up.

Maybe I over looked something and this wont work but, needing seeds I came up with this as my solution and wanted to hear input if you think it's a good idea or not worth my time.

STAY UP ^

2. When I bought my seeds I paid for them with my credit card and had them shipped to my home.

No problem.

If you're really feeling paranoid and want to be stealthy, then rent a PO box, wait until you get some junk mail from a previous occupant, then order the seeds to your PO box but in his name. That way you have good deniability.

3. that is awesome! any chance that they could forward his stuff and suprise he gets free seeds?

I was told never send seeds to grow location

4. If you're getting his junk mail, then the post office is not forwarding his mail.