LOOK! You can get good product with only CFLs!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alien51, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Just pulled my white widow and wanted to share this beauty with you. Enjoy! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  2. What was the set up? I'm running 4 23 watt 5k on my girl she's starting to flower a bit.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

3. Wow. Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have a DIY space bucket made.
    I'll post pictures but it's running 10 23 watt CFLs. 7 are red spectrum 3 are blue. I also have a desktop fan as my intake and a high velocity desk fan and my exhaust.

The trick I found with CFL is the closer the better. You can see on my plant where there was a point the plant was touching the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Do u have IG?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

6. Unfortunately not.

7. Here a pic of the whole harvest. It was two plants. Total weight unknown yet. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  8. Not bad . Must stink around there .

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey I have an 80 watt 3 26 watt an a 42watt u think I could pack a couple ounces off one plant?

10. Very nice im a true believer of cfls i grew some pretty n8ce looking bag seeds 7 to be exact 5o bad they where all males, lol i see you topped em dod you do some lst as well? just curious

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll be lucky if that top plant is a ounce dry. CFL don't produce large multi ounce plants. A good grower should be able to pull a ounce per from smaller plants with CFLs.

• Like Like x 1
  12. This was grown from seed. Topped one time then main lined and put in my space box.

13. Total yield = 58 grams.
    YOU CAN GET GOOD PRODUCT AND YIELD WELL WITH ONLY CFL.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Hopefully I can pull an O with 200 watts. Are your hairs supposed to turn orange during week 5 of flower?

15. Thank you for your douche comment but no it's 58 grams dry. Maybe one day when you grow up and become a adult you'll learn the ways of Mother Nature and how to produce quality and quantity meds. Until then keep your negative comments in someone else's thread.

• Like Like x 4
  16. What strains did you run?

17. Yes the hairs are suppose to start to turn. The hairs is one way to tell how done your plant is. The better way is to get a loop and look at the trics

18. This one was 2 white widows.

I run white widow, blueberry kush, and a creation of my own I call Cake.
    My main grow is LED. I just do the CFL thing for fun and to prove to all these neigh Sayers that you can grow your meds cheaply.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Inspiring me to keep running CFLs. Cfl love