Look what the hell I found today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I was working on my car today, and my little brother (he smokes too) goes....
    "Hey Todd....is this a weed plant?"

Lo and behold, this little motherfucker was growing right where I always toss the seeds out of the window when sitting in my car rolling blunts in my driveway. A foot and a half tall and somehow nobody noticed it yet. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

2. Hahaha awesome man. You're keeping it riiight?

3. Haha that's awesome

4. hahaha luck lucky man. i wish i just found a random plant. i hope that shit grows the nicest bud known to man. tis a champ

5. Lmao that pretty sick dude, hope the neighbors don't see it!

6. Nah guys I had to get rid of it. I know, it sucks, but I can't have a weed plant growing in my folk's driveway lol :eek:

It's ok though, when the weather gets a little warmer I have a few seeds I'm scattering about in these woods I know of.

7. Where the hell do you live that it automatically grows like that?

8. what a shame you just ripped it out of the ground didnt you

9. Wish that'd happen to me.

10. I would definately like to know that also...my only guess could be so-cal, maybe flordia?

11. #11 phantomxrider, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    lol.....Georgia, go figure right?
    The pumpkin we never carved in October finally decomposed last month, and all the seeds sprouted. Now we have a small pumpkin vine starting in the same spot.

12. should have left it there. If your parents asked if you planted it there. Just be like ya mom i planted weed in the driveway.:rolleyes:

13. Wtf!? i try hard to get a plant to grow.. i guess i just have to be careless

14. put seed in cup of water or between a wet napkin, when you see the noodle place it in dirt.

15. why didn't you replant it? or by ripping it out did you fuck up the roots?

16. Weed will grow like that in lots of places. It's actually a pretty resilient plant.

However, in the non-ideal driveway conditions you won't be harvesting several ounces from that plant or anything.

17. I had a plant growing in my back yard from throwin seeds out. Had to pull it out tho :(

18. are u guys serious? weed is called weed for a reason, cuz its grows like weeds (not marijuana)...it can grow almost anywhere

ive seen this happen at my friends house and i live in massachusetts

19. Then the question is, can weed grow buds anywhere?