Look what the 'Cat has been up to!

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjacat, May 31, 2003.

1. Hiya!
    Yes, it's the GanjaCat here, in person, to explain why I've been so quiet on the ‘net recently.

I've been heavily involved in the concept & development of what has come to be known as the

“International Canna-Lympic Movement”

- so much so that for my pains I've been put in charge! –
    I'll reproduce a little something here from the site, about what it's all about…

As it says above, one of the main reasons we exist is to provide greater support for, raise resources for, & increase global awareness & acceptance of, the organisations and individuals who give so much for the patients who are denied the right to use the medicine of their choice.

Anyway, after so much work you wouldn't believe it we are up & running and ready to accept membership applications. (Secure on-line facilities via ‘PayPal'.)

We are ‘officially' on-line from 1st June, so by the time you read this, it's all there waiting for you.

Please visit our main website at

http://www.canna-lympics.tk

for a full & complete run-down on who we are, what we are doing and how we're going to do it.

There is a quality team of people working behind the scenes to make this the best, the most fun ‘tokers' club' on the planet. All that is needed to complete the picture is YOU!

We have also published a members' forum at

http://www.icm-org.tk

This will be the focus for news about events, competitions & loads of other fun stuff as well as being the ‘community home' for the membership. Access for non-members is extremely restricted, but you'll get a feel for what it's all about.

Although there are other events planned before then, our ‘flagship' event will be the
    2004 Amsterdam Canna-Lympic Festival (The “Canna-Lympics”) which will be the de-facto World Championships of cannabis-related creative, constructive & sporting events. There are gold medals to be won in over 50 events, covering everything from bong-building to kite-flying!

There are special discounts for early application, too.

I urge you to ‘spread the word' about our organisation to all the ‘toking' contacts you know. We're trying to build something special here, something meaningful, lasting and above all empowering for all the people who can't ENJOY a smoke as much as they deserve to.

Thank you for reading this.

Alan B Mason
    ICM, Netherlands.

2. *spreading...

the word is out... the word will go wide...

3. Thanx, D

What's with the 'Rev' bit?

You been at the ministry too???

4. i lurk there a little, but not much.

the rev bit is so that i can claim "on religious grounds" as well as medical should i ever go to court.

i even have a certificate prooving that i am a reverend... reverend of my OWN religion with a current populous of 1 and a maximum possable populous of 1. :D

5. Nice one!

I've always had questions about Moses' "Burning Bush" that my Sunday skool teecha couldn't answer!

...and yea, I got one too!

Joined F at the Ministry.

Grasscity Deals Near You