Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look what the cat coughed up!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Hola amigos!!

Loooong time no see!!

Whish I had time to go delve deep into the city and see how everyone is, but alas, my time is short, and my mind is stoned sooooooooo,

Hope all is well with all!

Y'all still travel with me quite a bit! Still give me a smile outta nowhere from time to time. I killed my last computer while playing domestic disturbance with the wife. (We're really good at it!) Plan to get back on line soon, but life is been extremely bizzy lately and I sometimes feel, that green bud, valiums, and the mountains are the only hope for me! So in a nutshell, what's been goin on with der Okie.

The bad stuff first,

My folks are both in rapidly declining health, Patch's grandfather who's really her dad is basically on countdown for this world. Kid's got a bully messin with her at school and has been given the green light from me to go whup some ass, had to have surgery on my jaw from the little softball smack earlier this spring. All in all one thing right after another.

But the good stuff,

OU beat 'Bama. Kenseth has the Winston Cup sewn up, (What'd I tell ya?:)) And.... you are talking to the head coach of 2003 Girls 10 and Under Softball City Freeekin Champions!!! Five nights of gut wrenching softball!!! It was a most wonderful hoot!

Hope y'all are well, once again, I'm still here in spirit, and will be for real befroe too much longer!

Y'all be cool!

I'll see ya soon!

2. WOW!!! You've been really missed!!!!!! we almost got a search and rescue team to go to okieland and git you!

3. I'm glad everything is relatively good!!!!! I'm looking forward to having you back. I myself have been just drifting in every once in awhile but hopefully I'm back for awhile this time. Peace and love to you and lots of GOOD KARMA coming your way!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hey Smokie my friend... You are missed more than you can ever realise... Wish you were back on a daily basis..

Sorry to hear the health problems in the family.. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend...

I hope to see you back in action soon!!

5. Hi Smokie!!

Good to see ya around again. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but it'll come back full cirlce for ya. :D Good karma coming your way...

6. what was the surgery from? what kinda softball accident?

7. Yay!

All that needs to be said...you already know you were missed :D

8. He lives!!!!

You couldn't imagine how much you've been missed, Okie. There's no way. Thanks for checking in with us. I'm sorry about all of the bad stuff going on...I'll send some cool karma your way. I can't wait until you are back for good!!!

9. Big Smoky, good to see you alive and kicking.

Sorry for the troubles in your life and I hope they work themselves out for the best.

Yes, OU did beat Bama, but they didn't cover the point spread. :D and that's a win for me.

Congrats on the softball championship,.

10. nice to see u stopped in!!!! sending some karma for ya for your troubles:D

11. SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! OK I'll stop hollerin'........I thought maybe Critter was at it again but it really is you!! Sorry to hear about the folks - my thoughts and prayers are with ya. Congratulations! You must be very proud of your team.
    I'll not ramble on, it's just good to hear from ya! We miss ya!!

12. I thought Critter was at it again too. When he digs up old posts, I get excited thinking that he's been here, then I get all sad again when I realize it's from the past. I'm glad this was a fresh post!!! :)

13. yep..im with rumjill..I thought i was old critter, and then I saw the date n said well i'll be damned, smokie is back!:)

Damn good to see your still alive n kickin smokie, you were missed!!

14. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING JESUS CHRIST JESUS de CHRISTO
    exploding genitalia pantsless namrons abound, i was the saddest sack of shit on the face of the planet exactly 25 seconds ago, then the cat coughed up your sorry POOBAH ass
    man oh fucking man...now im not the saddest sack of shit, just another sack of shit

holy fucking cow..my amazement is explosive

volitile

not to mention, your just in time to see bpp do whatever he has to do when arkansas beats their ass like your daughter on a bully:p

15. Keep talking Big Man, it'll make that walk back from Tuscaloosa go by faster after your #9 ranking is a distant memory.

If you team is so damn good, then why did the bookies in Vegas make this a "pick it" game??? This Alabama squad has its back against the wall and when yuou get an elephant cornered, he ain't got but one place to go and that's on top of you.

16. a toasty toast to mr. Kenseth and all the hillbillys who know him :D

peace

17. dont worry poppa, im a humble person, im more than prepared to eat just as much shit as i can serve up...not that im going to have to do that.

18. just wanted to bump up this thread to honor Smokinokie!!!

19. HIGH All, AAAAAHHHHHHH smokin!!!!! Good to hear from someone who was on the Cities MIA list. Sorry about the folks my friend. Shit it is good to see this thread and like so many others though critters was at it again too. Try not to stay away so long this time Big Guy!!!!

Too me your......

A REAL FRIEND
    A simple friend has never seen you cry.
    A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
    A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names.
    A real friend has their phone numbers in his/her address book.
    A simple friend hates it when you call after he/she has gone to bed.
    A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
    A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems.
    A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.
    A simple friend wonders about your romantic history.
    A real friend could blackmail you with it.
    A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest.
    A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.
    A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
    A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.
    A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
    A real friend expects to always be there for you.
    Thank you for being a REAL FRIEND!