Look what i got...

Discussion in 'General' started by hummercash, Apr 22, 2004.

1. that looks like the chrondizzle diggity dank

2. yea seriously, we get some nuggets around here, but I sure wish we'd get nuggets like THOSE! mannnnnnn.... now I almost feel like these nuggets I'm smoking are schwag......

no, no not really, there still nuggets, but those, those are NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!

enjoy! :D

3. i just smoked the tiniest bit of it, just to see how it tasted... and daaaaaaaaaaamn is that shit rockin. well, like mcdonald's would say... I'm lovin' it.

tah tah

.//chris

4. ugh, this is so frustrating... i have all this good weed, but no way of lighting it cuz my god damn cousin stole all my lighters over the past 4 days. SONOFABITCH!@!!!!!!!!

i managed to roll my first blunt w/ this stuff and smoked that this morning and i was able to use my last match to light it.

and i have no car, and nobody wants to take me til tomorrow :(

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

.//chris

5. need i suggest, the stove(if its gas)...or make sparks with two rocks onto some dry stuff and youll have a fire!

6. roll another blunt smoke another up ...

go roll up a big juicy spliff or blunt and light it with the stove top ...

7. roll another blunt smoke another up ...

go roll up a big juicy spliff or blunt and light it with the stove top ...

oh ya and those look sooo good :( ....hopefully i can pick up a sack tongiht

8. well luckily i was able to find the grill lighter, and then i bought a bic last night.

thanks for the other suggestions, but we have an electric stove, and i had no more dutch's to roll with. no biggie tho, i was able to smoke in the end :)

.//chris