Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look what I got!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by im back, Apr 8, 2009.

1. hey GC. so...my friend's father is quite a smoker. yesterday, this friend found his fathers stash, of at least 2 or 3 oz. This friend took some of his dad's bud, but later on his dad found some was missing. his dad doesnt know it was my friend, but he thinks so, and he knows that his dad will randomly searching his room/person. to avoid getting caught, he gave the bud to me :hello: and now, i will be blasting off into the stars thursday night:smoking::smoking::smoking:

but again, im a noob. so, tell me if this stuff is any good? and about how much there is? it is very green and dense, with an extremely strong, pungent smell. enjoy the pics and get back to me:hippie::bongin::metal::poke::laughing::gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      98.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      91.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      109.6 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      86.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks like some decent high-end mids

3. looks sorta like what i got now. its mids, but looks like a decent amount of them

4. i wouldnt like to have my stash stolen :(

5. hy, there was wayyyy too much in there for one man to smoke...we are sharing the wealth :):smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. no u arent, u are stealing someones stash . not cool man

7. hey im not the one who took it, my friend did...then he made it a gift to me :)

8. Wow.... just because you think he has to much weed, you take from him? That is theft and not cool. You ever read the stories on here when people have there stash's stolen? Karma's a bitch.

9. so if you had a stack of 100 dollars, your father can take like 30 bucks off your hand? just because you have so much of the dollars... kids..

10. u know that it was stolen , and u still accepted it anyways , thats the same as i come here and say

HEY GUYS , i just went to the local mall and they had so many televisions in there that i had to steal one for me

11. like i said, good thing im not the one who took it

12. In the grown up world that is considered worse than taking it yourself..

13. But you're going to smoke it, which is the same thing.

Not cool, dude.

14. Receiving stolen property is no better.

15. steal - verb, stole, sto⋅len, steal⋅ing, noun

1. to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force: A pickpocket stole his watch.
    2. to appropriate without right or acknowledgment.

16. well, can't correct the past. and life's too short to worry about it. so i'm gonna smoke it and forget all about it

17. Stolen bud && anything stolen isn't cool man.
    I'm -neg reppin yo ass.

I'd feel pretty bad to know that i smoked bud that my friend stole, especially from his pops.
    you have no dignity. lol.

18. now i know where you guys are coming from...i understand. and i know i would be very sad if my stash was stolen. learn from your mistakes. it will not be done again.

19. #19 Tonyizzle, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    I see the situation in a different light..

His friend took the bud from his dad(obviously not cool).. his dad noticed but has no idea that the kid took it.. the kid probably doesn't want to admit to it because he knows he fucks up and/or maybe doesn't want the dad to know he smokes weed.

So he gets scared and gives it to the OP.. Would you guys really not take it? If not the OP, he probably would've given it to someone else.. If a friend came to me and said they fucked up and made a bad decision and need me to hang on to a bag i'd do it..

Just trying to add some perspective to the situation.. I don't think the OP is doing anything wrong ..

20. just another bad name to stoners man.

give the man his bud back