Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look What I Got

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iseesmurfs420, Feb 22, 2004.

1. All of that weed is bad.

2. there is no such thing as bad weed. weed is goooooood :smoke:

czar, i really dislike your attitude man. your weed may be more potent than his, sure, but don't be a dick. right now, you are being a dick. he spent his own money on that pot, which meant that he liked it enough to buy it. if you think it sucks, don't buy it.

ps - have a nice day.

3. Ok. Wheres your bud at? Right now his buds looking a hell of a lot better than yours. I can say I got better weed than anyone on here, but it doesnt mean i do. So stop talking shit, and post some of your "real good shit"

(Im not saying you dont have any, so dont think showing me a pic is going to show me up, i just wanna see what youre smoking thats so much better than what everyone else on here is)

4. Oh I'm just playing. I don't have a digicam but I can get one, and then we can all take a look at my weed...don't worrry, I'll make sure it happens so at least you can see why I think that weed is bad.

5. By the way I'm not trying to be an asshole or bring anybody down but if somebody posts pictures of pot that looks terrible to me I won't hesitate to post my opinion..several times ahaha

6. Any bud is better than none.

Don't smoke for 7 months and see how much even that one little nug matters once you get some again.

The only bad weed is weed that is laced with formaldehyde, human urine, coca-cola or other nasty shit just to add weight. That's where I stand on that issue. Bad weed is also the type of shit that is so useless, no matter how much you smoke, you just don't get high. If he gets high, then it's still going to be good enough weed to do that, which is what weed DOES!!! Also, I've smoked some damn good bud that would appear to be schwagg to most people...their loss; more for me!

And Czar, post a pic of your bud.
    I'm anxious to see it, now. :p

7. I still have to get a camera but don't worry, it shall be posted soon...

8. Call me lucky, but I have seriously only gotten bad weed a handfull of times, and if it unpleasant to smoke I don't.

9. looks good prob not the best qualty but who cares if ti is or not weed is weed and for $100 thats good happy smoking:):)

10. As promised, here's my shit.
    It's supposedly a strain of trainwreck, and it's got some nice purlple highlights on the leaves and stems.
    Enjoy, I know I will.

Attached Files:

11. Here's a sassier shot, though you can't see the crystals nearly as well:

Attached Files:

12. I would like to point something out...just cuz it looks good doesnt mean it is...just if it looks bad, doesnt mean it is...

Ive had some pretty dank looking/smelling stuff...that didnt do all that much

Ive had some pretty sketchy looking stuff...that got me completely fucking blown to the moon in just 1 bowl...

Gratz smurf on buyin some pot...I dont even have any money right now! (But i do have some pot...but Im savin it for tomorrow night at the local punk show)

13. Yeah but trust me this is top quality, very solid stuff, smells great. Gets you pretty high, too.

14. That's pretty nice bud. Looks like homegrown. :p
    Bud is bud, but some bud is just better for ya cuz you can smoke less to get high. Yea, I've also had kb that was absolute shit and was worse than a good bag of mids...
    And the best nugs ever, once. One hit, you know you're good and gone...my buddy packed like 3 bowls of it. Then again, I've had brown nugs (not schwagg, thai) that were a bit seedy but wow.
    Great pipe weed, thai is.

15. ditto, ive never in my life bought a bag with seeds in it, but one time a friend bought an 8th and it was loaded with them, got likr 80 seeds!!!!

16. Yea, but how much do you pay for 8ths?
    I was getting decent greens for 20-25 an 8th...less than 5 seeds an 8th usually.

17. compared to the weed i get that dosent look that good at all. but shit some places thats all you can get, long as you enjoy it and are gettin high i cant knock it.

18. i say give him a break. :) we dont know the situation or his experience. i for one wouldnt have bought it. period. if forced too, no more than 75 bucks would i pay. on first inspection of his bag, immediately what popped into my head was "schwagadelic" or schwag for short :)

now if i were in high school or something along those lines, maybe 1st year college student, unless i knew "what was up" 100 bucks for the schwagy bag probably would be a steal. AND if he paid a 100 bucks and he has the lil distriby bags, that means he aims to make his 100 back. atleast i would.

so, i say eaze up, maybe years down the road, (im hoping months) he can look back on this post and smack himself in the head while smiling, and thinking "look at that 100 dollar bag of schwag i bought. boy am i glad i found the City!" :D

19. Yeah if it gets you high go gor it! But shiiit!