look what i found on google images

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeitup421, Mar 24, 2010.

1. so i was looking through google images when i found these cool tshirts, check em out:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. If those were regular t-shirts i would def. buy one. My arms are too big for those cuffs :(

3. I was never a fan of wearing weed related clothing, but I think these are very clever. I am always a fan of shitting on Christianity.

4. you religious people make me laugh

the first ones best

5. lol @ tags.

"fully sick" :laughing:

6. i wouldn't be caught lying in a gutter covered in my own excrement wearing one of those.

7. so what do you wear when you are shitting yourself in the gutter?

8. Lots of unwanted attention.

9. agreed, but i think they would make great posters, maybe like those black cloth tapestries, or those fuzzy black light posters. id hang them on my wall. the designs are great, that first ones beautiful, the second one is hilarious(and i would totally wear that one in public) and the third one, well, thats just awesome

10. well last time i was wearing this

[​IMG]

some guys just aint got no style anymore.

11. its a shame you had to splatter all over that. :(

12. wow those shirts are crazy too bad im not the least bit religious

13. prety cool man. wouldnt be too hard for someone tofind you if they were lookin tho.
    "yeah it was the guy with the t-shirt of the virgin mary huggin on a fat sticky honkin top bud lol"

14. I agree. The shirts are pretty clever but the whole religious aspect of it is stupid. Leave religion to the church goers and don't create a connection between Jesus and marijuana culture. I don't want to see it ruined by another gang of intolerant, racist homophobes.

15. :D
    Could not have said it better myself XD