LOOK WHAT I FOUND! Mini-Dehumidifier for $15 that is non-electric!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankNugz420, Sep 18, 2009.

1. You do realize it can only remove 6oz of water before it needs to be changed out right? Not sure about your intended application, but it either won't remove moisture fast enough to out-pace RH, or you'll be changing the crystals several times a day.

I just ended up getting a 25pint dehuy and it works ok so far in my cab. Below 50% ;)

2. i realize its small but when your talking about a closet thats roughly 2 feet by 3 feet and a few feet high this should work wonders.. especially if another outlet is not available!

3. My cab is only 3'x3'x8'. Size of a typical closet. I had a smaller 4.5pint unit that removed roughly half capacity in a day (2-3pints). My RH was still over 60% with lights off sometimes. Way too high for myself.

Hey, if it works, it works. Hope it helps your situation. For $15, it couldn't hurt to try.

4. Did the mini humidifier work for u I’m wondering cause my space is small too ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I got one of those pro breeze off amazon for 45 bucks and that thing sucks it didn’t move the hygrometer at all and this was in a closet. I had to get a 1500 sq ft vremi. It was 180 something but it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum