Look what I found in the dumpster today...

Discussion in 'General' started by My Fax, Jul 24, 2007.

1. So I got to work, I kind of piddled around for a while until I got the motivation to do stuff. I saw our trash was full so I decided to take it out. As I'm about to dump it in there I see a set of handlebars, I'm like "What the fuck is that?". I pull it out and it turns out it's an electric moped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I asked around and I guess one of the owner's of the company threw it out because they couldn't find the batter charger for it. Well I looked it up and chargers are like $30. So as soon as I get that I'm gonna have a working electric moped!!

2. Sweet dude! Congrats on the free find. It's not every day you stumble upon a working electrical scooter in the garbage. The only thing about those is that depending on the weight of the rider, it usually only goes about 10-15 mph. But, it's free as hell who can complain?:hello:

3. Damn, I wish I had one of them things. That looks cool to get on after smoking a fat ass bowl. :)

4. Go-peds that do 30+ are really fun :)

-Mark

Sick find btw man

5. You can find a lot of things in dumpsters. Try Toy's R Us. I worked at one and I always saw groups of (not to be racist) mexicans digging through our dumpsters. The stores dont care since they cant make money off it anyway

6. Aw man your lucky, I always wanted one of those.

7. I have one close by, that's a damn good idea.

Dude...back when I used to grow a lot. I found 3, 400-Watt HPS lamps in a dumpster. The Office was being renovated, so my brother and I took a prime opportunity.

They were in pretty good condition. Just new bulbs and some rewiring. Saved us hundreds. :hello:

Awesome find, though! That'd be so cool to ride around on high as hell. :smoke:

8. u better wathc it if it runs that shits prob stolen lol

9. Nope

It's fun to ride around without the motor. It just like glides. It was my transportation across the warehouse today.:hello:

10. So were you just like dumpster diving or what?

11. you lucky punk. i've always wanted one of those

Grasscity Deals Near You