look these beautiful bagseed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 22, 2016.

1. they are 3 and half week old now
    tell me what u think and what should i do next?
    do anyone know what that thing is called where you can connect two cfl light together and plug them in output?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. You need lots and lots and lots more light for flower. They look happy and healthy but you still have a long ways to go before smokey smoke. I would, at a minimum, double the amount of light they're getting. Personally, I would get the lots more light set up and flip em to flower cycle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. how many do you think i need

4. Well, like I said, at a minimum you should double the amount of light you have. So...take the number of bulbs you currently have and get that many more...at a minimum. I would orient them so they're all pointing at the top and sides of the plants. Here's a website that has a lot of information:

www.growweedeasy.com

Think of it this way, you're trying to give them what the sun give them. The sun is super strong.

5. i got a question

6. here a pic what im looking for light are plug in to something but i dont know what it called [​IMG]

7. white part

8. They call those splitters. Y splitters socket splitters etc... Get a pic of the info off the socket and we can see what your rocking watt wise

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. ok i.will but where can i buy them

10. You can get splitters at Homedepot or a local hardware store. Even Walmart or something like that would have them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. oh appreciate it

12. i will look into