Look in here...........

Discussion in 'General' started by Bud Head, Oct 30, 2001.

1. For all that missed out on the news.

The wifey is pregnant AGAIN. this is the third child.

The good points.
    No PMS for awhile,
    The wifey is in a better mood,
    Maybe it will be a girl this time~!!!!!!!!!! Crosses fingers

Bad points
    I'll be 57 when my little darlin turns 18. over the hill as well as under the table.

Pray for this one to be a girl for me.. We won't know for about 5-10 more weeks.

And will someone please tell me how this happened?? I must have been stoned I think.

Peace to all

2. Wow congratulations! Don't worry about being 57 when your children are only 18, my little sister is like that and to be honest she got off really easy.. My mom has mellowed out since she hit 50, and believe me she used to be pretty high strung and strict...
    So the only worries you'll have is if you're overspoiling her :)
    I'll cross my fingers for a girl for you guys!
    Lara

3. Guess I was looking the other way for a minute and when I looked back, BOOM!!!! You had reproduced!

Congrat's and I truly hope you and mom get things patched up for good and live happily ever after!

4. Gheesh...if ya haven't figured it out by now......;)

I know a way you can tell if it's a boy or a girl....

Thread some thread through the eye of a needle, and dangle it over the wifey's belly. Ummm...if I remember this ol' wives' tale correctly, if it goes in a circle, it's a girl; if it goes back-n-forth it's a boy! ;)

5. I think I must have been night screwing! I don't remember the details. I might have been stned I just don't know!

I'll try the thread thing to see if it works.

Thanks fellow stoners.