Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LOOK im high as fuck right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m18, Jan 1, 2012.

1. I see everything flashing in my eyes i feel all of my body moving and i can even feel my heart threw my chest. It feels so fucking weird..... ahah:confused:

2. You're good man. Sit down and relax. Get some food and water and chill out if you are uncomfortable.

3. Congratz on achieving a high most of us here no longer can. Tolerance is a killer :(

4. Dude you're probably gonna die.

:cool:

5. The grim reaper is coming for you!

6. lol, this foo be trippin

7. Happy New Year :hippie:

8. It feels weird but amazing feels likes eyes are drooping so far and i have such a big smile on. :D:smoke::D

9. Na i think this is just the first time im really high its like my 3rd or 4th time i think. Thanks for the post though :hello: :smoke:

10. Dude, youre turning into a... A... A ZoMBIe!!!!

11. It feels so weird just started smoking this month, 4th time i believe.

12. You just smoke or did you eat edibles?

13. THAT looked so fucking trippy and sick oh my god... :eek::smoke::eek:

14. smoked

15. Do you still have any weed left?

16. You're going to die dude, go to a fucking emergency room.

17. Hahaha don't listen to these other guys, just sit down chill out and enjoy the ride :smoke:

18. i only smoked 1 bowl lol.... yes i got a lot left