Look at what the cat dragged in (pics) Some Ecstacy for your viewing pleasure

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, Jun 10, 2009.

1. u actually gave me neg rep for healthy competition? it coulda been fun, me and that guy in a little word war

2. dude youre avatar is so gay. :rolleyes:

see what I mean?

3. no, i think you were just too close to the pills. in the first pic the wood grain of the table is almost in focus. you just need to back the camera up a lil bit for it to auto focus properly

4. trust me home dog, i tried taking pics from all distances, and angles, those are the best 4

5. you sayin jagers gay? jagers the drink of men. im just saying, its pretty frustrating to repeat yourself, and have somebody take a low blow at your pictures even though i already stated they sucked. and they do. but they hurt his eyes? thats pretty mean. i dont care. although your the only person other than gray mattere to give me negative rep, both for rediculous reasons.

6. jager bombs are the best

7. A-Men.

8. Dude its because your avatar is just so gay. :p

I gave you neg rep because you called a dude's avy gay because he said your pics werent focused. It just ticked me off, sorry bro.

9. no pics > shitty pics. period. uncontestable. i feel like i'm trying to pick out the loch ness monster looking at these things.

10. It's true though. Shitty pictures of drugs are WORSE than NO pictures of drugs.

11. fair enough.