look at this. who does this realy??

Discussion in 'General' started by juggalo6106, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. also check this. i fuckin love DJ Clay

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWeVNkr8M0]YouTube - DJ Clay - Kept Grinding[/ame]

2. Hating anyone for anything other than who they are as a person is showing weakness in the HATER..

People will find anything to hate someone for, and if you dont take it with a smile on your face then they get the feelin theyve won..

People needa realize that differences in opinion/taste arent threatening and theres no reason to "hate" someone for it..

Like someone said before.. labeling yourself is opening you up to all the hatred that label carries.. it groups you with a whole set of stereotypical beliefs that may or may not be what you stand for, but people wont take the time to get to know you so theyll hate on that label..

Be you, let others do the labeling..

3. You gotta check out Boondox's "Rollin' Hard" haha. Damn, now I wanna pop a pill or two. :[

4. bro this is at the question in the orifinal post: yes becdause if he listened to spuer nazi music and crazy shit like that he would be bad

i have no idea what i was saying sorry. Peace out, oh and that dude was wrong for negging you over that.

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37POu-AVn34"]YouTube- Kottonmouth Kings Ft. Insane Clown Posse - Wicket Clowns (With Lyrics)[/ame]

this is the song you where talking about (bout the crack thing)

6. I thought part of being a juggalo was expecting/wanting and accepting this kind of criticism, I thought that was the fuel?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eh that song is dope. I don't like the music video. A 9 minute video shouldn't be them just standing around rappin. Not my type of thing. I'm not a big fan of Dj Clay for the fact his beats some of them anyway, sound like they are some club shit. Oh well.

8. I agree that the video should of been better for being that long.

9. if i were 15 yea. but im 20 and trying to get my life together. so im sick of the stupid shit. besides its the 15 year old haters who talk all the shit not the people older than me. that just immuture and stupid.

10. Lol there's no i in person. :eek:

11. #51 overgrowray, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUknpEJdl4&feature=fvw]YouTube - Insane Clown Posse - In Yo Face (Juggalo Edition)[/ame]

this is the first time i've seen this video

i like like the little kids in it

12. Sorry, but I can't take someone who calls themself a juggalo seriously.

13. well then get used to this but i cant take some one who openly smokes pot seriously. wtf dont be stupid. whats the diff between two people or even 20. there isnt one buy saying u dont take someone seriously because of a lable is stupd. do u take a quarter back seriously. u make no sence. fucking re re

14. Op, who cares bro.

15. #55 Sour Kush, May 16, 2010

Way to be a dick, get out.

[Again, every single time will be an infraction. -FW]

Don't take these haters seriously. I mean WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY, really? They're an ordinary person like you and I. They shit and piss like the rest of us. Fuck 'em, because at the end of the day it all goes down the same way: they'll crawl into their bed, feeling like they're hot shit and go to sleep. No one will remember them once they die, we're all humans. Let's try and get along?

16. i voted yes although it isn't fair to say i hate someone over the music they like, but i do like to mock people who slavishly follow particular trends related to music, and it's hard not to see the humor in people following on the coattails of has-beens who barely ever were.

17. Yeah man off their new album this is one of the few songs I dig. I think the vid is sick as fuck too.

:rolleyes:

18. #58 Fedor, May 16, 2010
    This.
    Just neg rep that nigguh back, no need for this thread, although I am glad I saw it cause that Attention Haters video is fucking classic
    And lol @ poll results 24-22 as of my vote
    EDIT: Weak, seen you can't neg rep. W/e flame him back via pm
    [And this advice will get you warned/infracted/banned. How about acting as mature as you would like to see others act?]

19. [​IMG]

20. On youtube, I was discussing the effects of pricing if marijuana were to be legalized in the state of california. I posted facts given by economists and marijuana advocates. Someone who considered himself a juggalo told me I was an "uneducated fuck". To further prove his point he came to the conclusion that, because I disagreed with him, I'm a "bitch" who "can't hit 4 foot bongs without coughing" and some more typical 15-year-old crybaby bullshit.

The hilarious part was that he had a video of himself hitting a 2 foot bong and coughing on a hit that looked very small and thin. Plus it looked like he was in his bedroom, in his parents house.

That's "juggalos" for you. :rolleyes: One day these kids may grow up, get a job, and clear up that acne.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.