look at this. who does this realy??

Discussion in 'General' started by juggalo6106, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanks man and no mater how hard anyone trys there are ganna be haters but u no what. COME HATE ME i want you to hate me. then maybe ill get ur girl and u can hate me more (this is to the haters not the people who are muture) i want the whole world to hate me i think ill like it

2. well the thing is icp twiztied and everyone i like is against bigets and shit like that. so saying fuck a juggalo is like saying white power. thats why i hate dumb fucks like some of these people. but thank you to all of those who arnt trolling or talking shit on the internet. cuz they may act tuff on the keyboard but if they ran into me they would run away

3. #23 ~NOTORiiOUS~, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    Nah, keep doing your thing !

most of the time people just fear what they don't understand, and what do their instincts compel them to do? Lash out against what it is they fear.

I wouldn't worry about it.

The maximization of human potential is lost when the sovereignty of the individual is lost. I'm sure we're on the same page about that, after all you are a juggalo.

4. It's all good man, it's just rep.

No biggie.
    :smoke:

5. you know whose an interesting group of people

the Hasidic Jews

anybody wanna give me some info on them

6. Well, thats how they USE to be. I love for what they USE to stand for. But I came across a song or two where they were talking about THEM using Crack after they made numerous songs against crackheads? A little too hypocritical for me, but I'm with you. Anyone who hates on someone for MUSIC is a bitch boy, IMO.

I've gotten to the point where if I'm talking to a friend who is "down" I won't say Much CLOWN Love, instead I say Much FAMILY love. Because, no, I am not down with the clown, but I consider myself a Juggalo by definition.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otphq5MuVqA&feature=channel]YouTube - ATTENTION HATERS!![/ame]

the last one got fucked up

8. I worked for one of them last summer...He called me back to work for him again this summer...what do you want to know?
    they are alittle out there....

9. Their numbers in relation to all of Judaism

what separates them from regular Judaism

beliefs and attitudes

10. this^

OP, its cool if the juggalo lifestyle is an outlet for you, but fuck puttin labels on yourself man. labels are for high schoolers. jocks, emos, preppys...once you get older you'll realize that no label will fit or define who you are.

11. Back 2 Crack? By the Psychopathic Rydas. You really think a group of guys making fun of those wanna be gangsters out there really do crack? You do know it's Psychopathic Rydas. And have you listened to the words?

12. i can't believe so many ppl voted yes. wtf is wrong with you?

13. Haha, any link to that kid's channel? I actually like him, he seems pretty cool, forreal. But I cracked up when he said, " & that's all I had to say...I think." OH THE LULZ!

But seriously, no one should make fun of gingers, or anyone else for that matter. We're all here on this one tiny rock, why not make the best of it, get along and let's actually focus on some REAL problems.

14. No, no, no! I actually still listen to the Rydas from time to time. They got some bomb ass lyrics :D

The song I was talking about featured the Kottonmouth Kings, the line goes " Kottonmouth Kings and ICP, we from the west, they from the east. They smoke buds, we smoke lil white things" or some shit...the song starts off " When I get to California....hook me up wit one of dem chicks...and when you get the mid-east, I'LL HOOK YOU UP WIT A JUGGALETTE YA'LL! "

Sorry for writing down the lyrics, I know thats not what you wanna read, but the name of the song escapes me, as I haven't heard it in years.

15. #36 overgrowray, May 16, 2010
    i'll be at the icp/kmk concert on the 23rd in Pitt

got my ticket right beside me

16. DAMN thats too far from me all the way down here in Alabammer. :[

I love me some KMK, if I ever got a tattoo I'd get their symbol and a portait of my daughter.

17. #39 overgrowray, May 16, 2010
    well look it up, their touring all over the place.

icp and kmk together is great, i love em both, but together its so much better.

i also don't listen to icp much anymore. but i still go to their shows and never regret it.

I'm bumpin the new Boondox cd right now. I didn't like him at first but over the last year i got really into him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDekuXkes44"]YouTube- Boondox- We All Fall[/ame]

^^ check that out haters

18. dude i have never been one to call myself a juggalo just to fit in with the crowd
    but seriously to go out of your way to rag on icp is just as stupid as being a polejocking juggaHo

anyways
    get over it
    if you don't like listening to it listen to something else all i can say is
    don't get stuck on the same thing for too long or you will get depressed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.