Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look at this website about potheads quitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Pot Heads Talk.com Forum

Read some of the stories, it seems as though every person on there that quit has the same religious beliefs? Hmmm..

2. Whatcha gettin at?

3. To each their own

4. Well, it all started from me watching this "hockeytips" guide on how to quit, and he made this website where every person on it has the same christian(?) beliefs as himself. I didn't watch all of his videos but I thinks he's trying to brainwash everyone..

5. I mean, weed's not for everyone. Whether they decided that through themselves or through the idea of religion makes no difference.

My only qualm I had was their 10000000 things to do other than weed thread, but even then, everyone sits on an excuse for something, right? No harm, no foul.

6. Do you think they all had fucked up lives while they smoked or were they functional smokers?

7. Damn GC what is with you and the conspiracy theories!?!?!

8. you're one of them aren't you...????

[​IMG]:p

9. I think they all had different lives, and different experiences. Maybe some were unhappy and weed made them amplify it. Maybe they had a bad trip or two. Maybe, like me at one point, they abused it and burned out hard on it, and they chose to avoid things to tempt addictive personalities. I'm not looking down at them for quitting, and I expect the mutual idea that they won't look down at me for enjoying it.