Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

look at this site

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nuggs419, Aug 15, 2007.

1. its messed up but i aint in it! haha i win

holy fuck its got all my parents info though. last 4 addresses and everything. i call this a violation of rights fa sho

2. i'm not on it either, but for my parents, it came up with their last 5 addresses

3. what the fuck??????????????? INVASION OF PRIVACY MUCH????????

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    or should i say
    ZEIG HEIL!!!!!
    [​IMG]

4. holy shit, glad im in canada ;)

5. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">pretty soon we are going to have to registar our d.n.a.:(</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

6. Nope, just the Freedom of Information Act.
    At least it isnt free information, you still have to pay.
    This is only one site of MANY that offers this service. Seriously, just search 'find anyone' on google.

7. ah man, if that has anything to do with the patriot act im gonna be an unhappy camper

...i still think its bullshit.

8. This is what allows you to request any document from the government. It was enacted in 1966, so no, its not apart of the 'patriot' act. Knowladge is power.:hello:

9. how can u guys even see the info it tells me i have to like pay

10. not a fan of it

11. yeah you gotta pay ne way

12. seems like a little much , but like you guys said u do have to pay thatll turn most people away. i think that kind of stuff should only be for child molesters and and murderer's but its not up to me :-]

13. damn right kill the lot of the sick fkers

14. ya theres always been website like that where you can find peoples information - you can find anyones court records online obvisouly - see if people have speeding tickets to drug possession -

15. I found someone 30 years old, 9 years older than me, with my exact same first name, middle ititial, and last name. And where is says possible relatives he had a cousin named timothy C b***** and my cousin is named timothy G b*****

^ hope that makes sense, not a very common name either like smith

16. To paraphrase Shakesphere, " All the world is staged, and all the men and women, merely inventory."

I just hope they don't tattoo a binary code on my balls!