Look at this shit!

Discussion in 'General' started by Bank of Dank, Mar 21, 2012.

1. hope this is real.

2. comeon nobody can still believe it after reading that surely?

if you've ever watched a film with your eye balls inside of your skull before, you can see that the videos are CG

3. Just imagine, in a few years youre gonna be smoking and look up in the sky and see some big ass guy just flapping his arms with a goofy smile on his face having the time of his life.

4. lol please forgive me oh mighty one.

They admit in that analysis that its a good fake and I'm sure its fooled many different people..

5. and they're all inferior to my might.

but seriously, i've probably spent too much time in front of screens that i can spot that shit a mile away.

6. Yep sucks to be wrong but i'm not surprised, Like i said forgive me, im american :laughing: I hate to say this but without comparison id have thought the creepy dude who married my gramma was dutch after what you said not german, he sounds identical to those guys when he talks to his folks. Hes prolly neither. creepy bastard.

Damn, I spent two useless months in Germany I guess.

7. I call bullshit

8. They bash on the quality when I thought it was fine, and his arms had to be attached by something.. ohwell idc its cool as fuck.

9. #29 Americandutchyz, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Haha its all good man the languages are pretty similar although some dutch people don't like to hear it :p.

Hmm, well if you really want to go all Private Eye on his ass then I can give you some words to make him say then you can just record him and I can tell you if its dutch or not haha :D

Yeah exactly he had to have had something lol. I really hope its legit I want one of those damn things if its real haha.:devious:

10. there's no way it's real. there is no way to generate enough lift with oscilating wings to lift the weight of a person like that. people tried this for like hundreds of years and it never succeeded.

11. They allegedly have motors attached to the wings that help with lift.

Everyone is saying it is a hoax.. but seriously?? Why put this much effort into a hoax? They spent a lot of time showing how they built it, videos on the prototype etc. . Just doesn't seem like something people waste their time on.

12. How much does this cost??

13. Noooooooooooooo please say its no hoax

14. Any links to the dozens of videos they have with the production and what not.

15. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

They allegedly have motors attached to the wings that help with lift.

Everyone is saying it is a hoax.. but seriously?? Why put this much effort into a hoax? They spent a lot of time showing how they built it, videos on the prototype etc. . Just doesn't seem like something people waste their time on.[/quote]

read the debunking link and they put forth an explanation for that

16. ahhh well. if not real, i can still fly in my dreams haha. always have a flying dream once every few weeks.

dem chits always be uber epic, always wanted to fly since i was little

17. #37 Swills, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Just wanted to update this thread to continue to confirm this was all bullshit, aka a hoax

Jarno Smeets admits birdman flight video is fake | Mail Online

18. Those motherfuckers.

19. Yeah lifeless bitches, they trolled us all.