Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look at this girl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Personally, i don't dig her because you can tell she's somewhat of a slob.

I mean, she doesn't have 5 bucks to spend on hairdye to cover those roots?

Idk, not my thing.

2. lol you have got to be fucking kidding me

3. I'm a girl and I care enough about my appearance to make sure that my hair isn't messy looking.

Sorry, if my opinion differs from yours. I just think roots are unattractive, especially when you have the money to stay on top of upkeep. It's just lazy.

4. Lol, they're all pics of the same chick.

5. Now this curvaceous cutie takes care of herself. From her volume packed wavy hair to her manicured nails.

6. LOL @ the losers posting random pictures of girls from Google, I have girls hotter than them on my FB that I actually know haha.

7. #87 Cfitch, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    All of mine are from my facebook.

8. Touche, I thought this was some Google thing like WTF? lol

9. Kate Upton <3

Attached Files:

10. Im impresses

11. Regardless, it's quite weird that ANY of you would go on Facebook, save photos of a girl you know to your desktop and then upload it to here or an image linking site.

Just my two cents..

12. #92 Cfitch, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just went to facebook took a screenshot and from my iPod.
    Took very little time.

13. Well this was meant to say, I just didn't want to come off like a COMPLETE dick haha

14. Now THAT is my type :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.