Look at this Crazy Shit!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheEasterDuck, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I have a homemade cig maker, and i had a ounce of mids. I put it in a gallon bag with a 2 bowls of nug and starting breaking it down to little peices. Soon I invented the weed cigerrette. haha, tightest thing tho is you can get differnt flavored filtered cig cases. yumm.
    Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

tell me what you think.

SugarBomb <--- is what I named it.
    You need to smoke atleast 2-3 to get high.
    tastes good with a menthol filter, tastes average/crapy with normal 100' filter
    smoke about 8 sugarbombs and your baked :smoking:

2. Does it have a legit cig filter in it?

3. Sounds like an inefficient, filtered joint. Kinda nifty though.

4. No you snip the whole filter off seps about a little thin part so you can smoke it all and get most of the thc, it works good, better than a joint in perspective, i pack the sugarbombs tight so they last longer and taste better.

5. Not trying to be "that guy", and start shit with you, but if you have to smoke 2 or 3 to get high, how is it better than a joint?

6. Smoke 8 and you're baked?! Fuck that I'd much rather snap my bong a few times or dome a blunt.

7. #7 Ooh Ahh Samaras, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    erm,,, dude, the filter filters out alot of the thc and shit, thats why u have to smoke 2-3 to get baked or whatever..

i have done this tho, its called a 'secret agent', just remove the filter by sticking something sharp like a push-pin, pintack, safety pin, or a divider(measuring compass). stick the sharp object in and it should pull right out.

then put a roach in it!

i have done this to smoke at the busstop like on the street and shit:D

:smoking:

EDIT: i know you snipped most of the filter but im presuming it still takes some of the thc.

8. I prefer pipe or bong.

9. No this mids, not nug thats why u need 3 to get high, also. With the 3 of these, I could remake them into one joint. one of these you get a buzz. Its not bad, but if you wanna smoke in public areas do what i do. haha.

EDIT: I would prefer a pipe or bong to, I just make these to smoke in public areas.

10. even with mids id be rollin l's nd hittin mi bongo bong :smoking::bongin:

11. Doesn't matter how much it looks like a cigarette. You still can't really smoke it in public if it smells like weed...

12. Well I guess it just depends on your tolerance. A nice big bowl of high mids will get me high. Half a big bowl of dank will fuck me up. It just depends. One or two of those would probably do it for me.

And I prefer pipe or bong because you waste less weed (atleast I do) and still get fucked up :)

13. that's pretty cool, how'd you make the machine?

14. I can tell someone plays fallout 3 to call em sugarbombs.

15. Yeah, screw smoking 8 of these just to get high but kudoes on playing fallout 3

16. OP didn't, you can buy those machines

17. You realizes that cig filter are too tight for THC to pass through? That is why it take 2-3 to get high. It should take half of one because those bitched have like 1.5-2g/s a piece.

18. 1.5 grams a peice? are u nuts hahaha, no more like 3/4 a bowl or a bowl. hhaha

19. Those pack in a lot of weed really tightly, it's easily over 3/4 of a bowl unless you're hitting 2 gram bowls.

Pull out the cigarette filter and roll your own and put them in, the cigarette filter filters out a lot of THC

20. i have a cigarette machine that i recently got to save on cigarettes cuz they're obviously cheaper and i use it to roll hash and tobacco joints but of course the filter has to come off. oh and a normal cigg contains .7 grams of tobacco. i did the math on how much money id save lol