Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look at this bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heigh7, Sep 21, 2012.

1. What's up guys, just want to say, im not trying to showcase this tree i just bought today i simply wanna know your guys' thoughts, opinions, and analysis on it. Note* the shit is extremely compacted, very moist, highly sticky. if the nug is broken apart, it can be stuck back together lol. I coughed extremely easy, huge head high, 4 hour high, very intense. What does it look like to you?

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPphDSc6ZEE]B-E-A-utiful - YouTube[/ame]

3. What is the golden brown powder? it got on my fingers every time i touched the nug...

4. Trichromes

5. Looks like my chronic, nice :)

6. Looks like some og.

7. got any bigger nugs? haha

8. looks like sum loud bro

9. Is that it?or do you have more?either way nice purchase

10. Lmaooo

11. I don't know what the point of this thread is. It looks like a normal compressed nug.

What do you want people to say?

12. The nug has almost no hair. Probably some og #18. Deff a good purchase.