Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Look at the ignorance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S0UR, Jan 23, 2012.

1. "You still smokin' that shit?" "Waste of life." "I have kids down here." I won't go into detail right now, but basically I was outside smoking a bowl and the same neighbor that said something to me a while back about smoking approached me again. It's somewhat annoying having people think Cannabis is so bad. Anyone have an example of ignorant, misinformed neighbors/anyone? It's story time... :D

2. I'da presented the neighbor with a couple facts

like , Fuck off
    or , mind your fucking business :)
    haha but really, what do they want from us ? WE SMOKE WEED

3. You know what, I should of told her to fuck off, but she claims the smell makes it's way into her apartment when in reality it's the guy next to her smoking in his house while I'm outside... Fucked up man, fucked up. :(

4. Not as of late. Marijuana is pretty much legal.

5. "I'm hello, high" and give them the crazy eyes. confuses the hell outta 'em.

6. #6 LegitPhysics, Jan 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    I have one that was butt-ass naked and pissing on my truck, screaming in the garage the other night... :confused:
    I still have no idea what was going on with that, but
    the truck definitely needs a bath once I get some gas in it​

7. or she's just spying on you creeper stylez​

8. How bout you not smoke in public?

I hate when I see dipshit kids walk around the street like they own the street.

9. If your neighbour is anything like my mother, she probably doesn't understand a single fact about weed except that it is bad, and that it is sold by murderers/rapists to criminals and delinquents so they can praise satan.

This may be a little exaggerated but seriously my mom is the nicest lady ever and she draws a hard line against weed because shes uninformed. The smell of weed makes her physically uncomfortable because of all the "evils" she "knows" to be associated with it. My mom still confronts me about my smoking (I've been living on my own for 5 years now) and I try to help her understand my views but info today is not the same as the info her generation knew.

What I am trying to suggest is to live and let live. Your neighbour is probably a really nice person, just very uninformed about what you are doing outside. She probably smells weed and freaks out about it (and I feel bad for her if thats the case) because its probably just what she's been taught. Freaking out on neighbours sucks, its way more constructive to build a positive relationship. Call me a bitch or whatever but I would just appologise and tell her I will try to be more considerate in the future.

10. Fuck him but let him have his own opinions. If your under age then he has every right to call you a waste of life, if your some high school punk smoking pot then I'd bash on you to. If your an adult, who works, and is responsible and he says that, that's very ignorant.

11. Never had a neighbor confront me, but I was tokin on my parents back porch after high school one day and I saw the neighbor lady step out for a cigarette so I hid behind my fence hahah.

My parents had told me that her husband said to them he thought our neighbors who partied every week were "smoking pot, and thats a gateway drug!"

so I was scared she'd call the cops/my parents or something lol

12. Sorry but that part made me laugh. :smoke:

13. When they walk toward u again.. say I don't sell any and walk away.

14. It's not like we can smoke inside, im asian and my parents would deport my ass back to the philippines.

OP, just tell your neighbour you dont care

15. It seems to me that there is but one solution. She says she can smell it, and that's great, no proof. But maybe you just need to smoke MORE.
    Here's why:

If you get enough smoke, maybe you will get her high and in turn she won't care that it smells because she will be baked and chillin. Maybe you could hook up with her. Old cougar action.

16. If he gives you shit again set a pipe you don't care about and a bag of weed on his car or front porch, tell the police he was trying to sell you some, he will get arrested. :)

17. Stealth guy, stealth.

Take a walk, go somewhere. Don't look like kids chilling doing drugs.

I won't have that on my street.

18. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']How bout you not smoke in public?

I hate when I see dipshit kids walk around the street like they own the street.[/quote]

I love smoking outside walking down the street, it's still a slightly free world.

You're too uptight.

People need to respect other people's freedoms, fucksakes, man.

19. [quote name='"Dexter12"']If he gives you shit again set a pipe you don't care about and a bag of weed on his car or front porch, tell the police he was trying to sell you some, he will get arrested. :)[/quote]

That's fucked up!

Damn, dude...some people...

20. I love that too.

Except I respect the community. What about your neighbors freedom? Or you only thinking for yourself? Right, you live alone on that street.

I take hikes in nature.