Look at the difference after I Added the FF Trio!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Hello, Happy Easter Everyone, after adding the FF Trio to my younger plant, it's starting to look better! And is getting bigger then my older,healthier plant! Some of the leaves in the midsection of the plant still look like a little like a rust color? I wanted to know if I could foliage feed her? She sprouted on 2/5 strain Aurora auto, the older plant is in Natures made Organic potting mix. The younger plant sprouted on 2/5 then I transplanted it into 60% soil MG to 40% perlite. A couple weeks later it got nitrogen toxicity. so I flushed it. Then I left her alone for about three weeks before watering or any feeding. Then over a week ago, I bought the FF trio mixed in a gallon jug. When a little light on the Grow Big and the Tiger Bloom and added a little extra Big Bloom. Because it started at the bottom leaves then work its way not to the top of the plant but to the midsection. I growing in a Apollo 36x20x62 with a Marshydro 600 LED with 278 draw. Apollo inline cf 190 CFMs a 4" booster fan 100 CFMs that goes from my window into my tent. The temperatures have been great so far!!! I have a Lusterleaf and NPK test and pH soil test. and 2 clip ons 4" and 6" fans. Can anybody give me suggestions on how to foliage feed. Thank you! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] the plant on the right I wanted to Foliage feed? Ty

4. You have no need to do foliar feeding at this point. That is something usually done in the beginning when the plants are in the seedling/clone stage just to help them get started. The feeds should be applied to your roots now. It's almost impossible to tell anything about your plants because of the LED lighting in the pictures. Next time, take pics under normal lighting so we do have that heavy purple hue and can tell more about the coloration of the leaves. From what I can tell, your plants look fine. Be careful with nutrients too. It's real easy to get happy with them and go too far and fry your plants. Auto strains aren't my thing, so I'm not much of an adviser on them. Just be very careful and make sure you don't water too frequently, keep your pH in the range of 6.3 to 6.7 and don't give too many nutes. They're only supposed to get nutes once they've had a chance to use up the nutes that naturally came in the soil. Now the one you've flushed, you'll be totally responsible for it's feed until it's harvested because you flushed it. I doubt it really needed it, but what's done is done. Miracle Grow is loaded up with nutes and will carry most plants way on into the veg cycle before more nutes are needed normally. The more you grow, the better you get at it. If there is anything you're unsure of, read in the new grower threads for help. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. There water I'm using is 6.3 to 6.9 in Ph. I'll take the plants out of the tent to take better pictures. I only added the Trio to the plant on the right. The older plant has been Thriving! I only used a little bit of Big Bloom nutes on the left plant cause it's doing fine. The younger is coming around slowly but surly! I know it was Nitrogen toxicity cause my cousin came in to help a little when he was visiting. That's all he does is commercial grows, but his passion is in closet grows! Ty
    TWW

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I'm wanting to say your girl is showing early signs of calcium deficiency, due to the cluster of rust and yellow colored spots at the tips of some of the leaves. Anyone else? I'm not sure.

• Like Like x 3
  8. yea it does look like a touch of cal deficiency ,but the rest of the plant likes fine ,,,i think they may have been a problem in earlier growth ,but the plant seems healthy now ,,,,but i was robbie i'd keep watch on the plant and if that spotting does start ant where else ,theni'd treat with calcium ,,but its looking good ,also i'd take them spotted leaves off as well must damaged leaves dont really recover ,,,,,,nice looking plant robbie ,,,mac

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks Mac! I left you a PM message. I took all the rotted leaves off. And is getting its color back! It was a light color green. Now it getting much more greener since adding the FF trio! Only did 1 feeding so far, and 1 feeding with just water. Tonight when the lights go on I'm gonna feed it the Trio, because it says every other feeding! Does she look like she is in flower? It's hard to tell here's some pictures. Thank you for any feedback or suggestions or constructive criticism[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] The last picture was from 3/1 that was after I flushed it, because of nitrogen toxicity.

10. Thanks Mac! So do I need to add calcium? I could get Cal-Mag if I need it! Right now i'm just using FF trio! After I give her watering tonight. I'm going to see how she looks tomorrow morning because it's looking much better now. But if I need to go get Cal mag I will! Thanks Og and Mac Attack

11. hi robbie at the moment i dont think you need cal/mag ,plant looks healthy ,but buy some any hoo it always comes in handy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I think for now just monitor those spots, if they get better it's all good. If it gets worse pump up some calcium.

13. Watch those spots closely a calcium deficiency will kill a plant fast

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk