look at my plants in flower! need some helpful tips on the back end flower stage pictures!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by randomhighass, Feb 17, 2018.

1. I have 2 plants in flower right now started full 12/12 1/9/18 after a 5-day wean into the 12/12. Buds seem to be picking up mass by the day and ive trimmed some pesky areas that were a lil fluffy(tried not to overdue it) advice on slight trimming in flower? when/when not to do it? im gonna try backing off the nutes as i have dark green leaves in some areas and i felt it was a lil too much. I use peat moss, perlite, sand, mushroom compost, black cow compost, bone meal, and blood meal(will use those in according to the stage its in and mix that into the upper surface of the soil to time-release in).

My nutrients i want to switch to is overdrive by advanced nutes, "end flower phase weight gainer" they call it... its a 1-5-4 and i was gonna use about 1.5ml a gallon and a drop of superthrive divided between 2 plants. would this be better than using a 2-8-4 for the last few weeks or does it not really matter..? and with my mixture of organic nutes in the soil already do you think it would be a situation where less nutes is more for my plants?

Heres a trichome shot of both of them, seem to be getting cloudy, 3weeks left?(educated answer helpful). i do have feminized gg4 pollen on both of them(single branches) that was pollinated 2-7-18. this is my first grow so im kinda new but i have a green thumb already so as it may seem as im going to 0-100 im not.. just didnt have enough room and decided to hermie one in another room cuz why not i want seeds and i never do anything unless im 100% understood of how it works. i tried to time the pollinating 4-weeks before my intended harvest if u see an issue with this please dont hesitate to educate me on the topic. So advice on when those seeds should start to pop and advice on how much longer these could have left in flower(w 25% amber) will be appreciated thanks so much.

idk what they are, pretty positive one is a tangie tho, the breeder sold it but i got it in a free assortment w seeds he got mixed up. so either that or strawberry dream, its soooo citrusy! regardless 2 super icy plants! (PICS)

Attached Files:

2. #2 Master Of None, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  3. thanks for that, i know what u mean i have 2 plants in veg rn with beautiful soft light green leaves thats why i was assuming i was using too much for these 2. my last watering was plain water and i have a flushing agent ill use too cuz i want all that crap out.. ill do that for 3 waterings with a milk crate under it, then go plain water again till the end unless needed. i think the 2-8-4 was too high for my soil. hopefully things improve when i do this and ive since noticed if you use the mix im using its best to probably go 100% organic pure spring water the whole time, which is pretty nice to know ima try it my next grow and theyll probably grow a lot faster. as my ones in veg are barely getting anything and have perfect 2 tone lime green/green leaves with the same mix. tip: bone meal and blood meal is all u need if u dont wanna use any nutes at all... mixed with some good compost...mushroom and black cow measure different n-p-k and makes it an absolute perfect organic soil for it to naturally explode in all stages.(learned from my mistake/ some forums but are now flourishing) it cheaper too! i get all supplies at lowes for 30 bucks and can make about 50-60 gallons worth of medium! ps. plants look nice, a lot bigger than mine! keep it up ill be there one day lol

4. Keep reading, learning and asking questions. I spend 45-1 hour a day researching anything I can on the subject. You’ve got a big investment in this make it pay you its max potential

My 4th run best yet check it out!
    Two 600w LEDs and Two 1000w DE HPS Flower!!!

5. Them plants have a long time left.