Look at my new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AnthonyD2, Apr 5, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428250857.169308.jpg

New bong I just got for $60, tell me what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. nice pickup! especialy for 60 bucks, how thick is that glass?

3. Its pretty thick auctually, Im really happy with it. Hits hard too.

4. Good scoop!! I love those little hvy beakers and straight tubes. They are affordable and sturdy.

5. Nice pick up bladeB)

I really like the size and simplicity.
    I have a similar one (yes i know it needs a cleaning):huh:

Attached Files:

6. Its a really good piece, Im really glad I got it. Already put 8gs through it so far no problems.

7. :)

Attached Files:

8. Bad news, cop took it.....

9. No perc but still a really nice looking piece. Sorry to hear you got it taken away..

10. How did you get it confiscated in 5 days? We need to hear this story lmfao

11. Ok so my license is expired so I got pulled over an I forgot there was a BB gun that looked real in my glove box so when I went to get my registration the cop saw it and pointed his gun at me an called another cop over to check the gun

I was with another person to, so we get taken out of the car after they see its fake and pat us down (my friend had bud and cigs hes under 18, but the cops didnt actually search him so we got away with that somehow) then he says hes going to search the car and asked what was in there and I told him about the bong cause I thought it help reduce what I got because he was gonna find it anyways.

He finds my grinder to and almost got busted for possesion but he let it go. So he takes the stuff and gives me a ticket for $135. Also a prick cop who knew my dad because he is also a officer called him an told him like what the fuck. Lucky Nebraska is a decriminalized state so it doesnt go on my record.

12. I feel sorry for you bro, that's some shitty luck.

13. What? How lol.

Chef.

14. Why in the world are you driving with a bong, expired license and a bb gun in the glove box with your registration / insurance?
    Those are some dumb decisions.

15. Haha its true I know, well I forgot my plates were expired, my car is the only place I can keep my bong because I still live at home, and the bb gun was me being a dumbass.

16. #16 CanadianOrganic, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Jesus murphy. Good thing you weren't in Texas or some shit where that poor kid is getting life for a batch of brownies

17. I got mine a few days ago. Was 65

Attached Files:

18. Looks nice for $65.  The glass looks decently strong too. 

19. Looks like it should do the job :smoke:

20. Wow , that sucks man , I'm sorry to hear that ;/ . but about the bong ,I'm not sure if it's because of where I live , but for $60 here , I can get a perc , sometimes two when buying glass . but for me , as long as the glass is thick (most of the time Boro) you can't go wrong . looked like a hitter tho 💨💨