look at my girl tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tattoomagoo420, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I started her at the beginning of may. she was about 4.5 ft tall then i supercropped her and tied the stalk and a few branches down. I do not have any pics before the supercropping. How much bigger will she get and how much do you think she will produce? she has been flowering for about a week now.

Attached Files:

2. its nice.. you may only get like a half of some fluffy shit by the looks of your plant it really didnt bush out.

3. should get atleast an o but its not getting enough light

4. i figured as much about the light but if i move it with the sun it might get noticed

5. its only 1 plant try to hide it within other plants

6. i really do not have any other plants to hide it and i also trimmed it real well when i supercropped so thats why its not bushy

7. Sucks..it'll give you bud but not enough to make it worth your time and effort.

8. #9 ClassicGhostie, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    thought i'd at least get to see some boobies....ah well....misleading thread title aside she looks very nice nd healthy :D

Grow and Prosper!

9. Seriously? You guys think this will only get an ounce? My plants are around the same, and I was really hoping for at least 3 ounces a plant.

10. I'm hoping to get 10lbs of my smallest one, it aint gonna happen but I'm hoping. Are you suposed to cut stuff of when you supercrop?

11. well the plant is streching pretty bad by the looks of it so he will prolly only get some fluffy stuff. The plant is in a corner so its obviously not gonna get enough light.

12. fuk it dagg its a fun expcne:D
    i love growing idk y

13. you could tack up some galvanized roofing to that fence and get the light you have working a bit harder. even painting the fence white would help. j

14. thanks i rotate it every couple of days