"look at my bud's" yee haw

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoned budda, Dec 16, 2007.

1. i was a way for a few days and came hoe to a sweet sight. these are my bagseed buds, day 23 of 12/12, what do you think?.......................peace

Attached Files:

2. Hell yes! Believe it or not some of my best smoke was from bag seed,:hello:

3. Looks lovely. Good luck with the rest of the grow.

It looks very "sativa-ish"... Thin leaves and branchy.

I grew out some bullshit bagseed and discovered a low-growing, fat-leaved indica-looking strain that turned out NOTHING like the bullshit weed it came with. Nice high, easy to grow.

The $100 seedy ounce turned into this, with more on the way:

Attached Files:

4. oh looks can be deceiving, the plants are about 3 1/2 feet tall and the stem where it comes out of the rockwool is about 2 in thick and the main branches are very thick, all i know is the weed it came from gave you a mind numbing buzz..............peace

5. You got to remember most dirt weed is grow on a large scale only for money. They fast dry everything, use chemical ferts and sprays, it gets compressed, who knows how many hands it goes through,e tc etc etc. You cant make bagseeds as good as good genetics, but you sure can make them a million times better than the bag they came from. Those plants look sick btw (sick in a good way, hhehe)