Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LOOK at me...i gotta question :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schiz, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Anyone ever experience THC toxicity?

if not, tell us all a story of the day you were the highest you've ever been.
    :wave:

2. You realize you have to smoke multiple pounds of herb to get a toxic amount of THC right?
    This shouldn't be in seasoned tokers..

3. I set the bar higher and higher when it comes to the highest I've ever been.

When I was a little noob, I got my hands on some unnamed purple strain...probably got skimped, but it was so potent, me and my buddy smoked and decided we were thirsty, so we went and bought a 2-liter of sunkist. We got it, then 20 minutes later realized we hadnt talked since we bought it. I couldnt even ride my bike.

More recently, I had just done a bunch of concentrating (made kief, QWISO, BHO) and came across some moroccan opiated hash when my buddy got a shipment of OG Kush, Headband, and Sour Diesel. Needless to say, we had something the other wanted. So we decided to smoke what I call a "sandwich" (layer weed, kief, weed, ISO, weed, BHO, weed, kief) and for some reason decided to smoke more then one. All I remember after that is a crazy munch out session and me waking up with cheeto stained fingers and Ice cream residue on my face.

4. and for god's sake, HES JOKING (I hope) anyone here knows the closest you can get to a THC overdose is an unexpected nap.

5. ...except him.

6. LOLZ funny that you should ask.

I hit my limit yesterday when I recieved my BRAND NEW DIGITAL VAPORIZER.

I smoked a half Oz to my face yesterday at the park. HOW?!?!?!?!?!

I carried a backpack and in it was a portable power generator I bought a while ago at a hardware store.

I then proceeded to plug in my digital vape and vaped off a half Oz all to myself (In a secluded area of course).

Best time I've ever had :)

P.s. I woke up on a park bench :) Pretty cool cause its like a hangover, I can't really remember much of that night. I've also developed a fear of birds =D since all I can remember was freaking out to pigeons.

7. So what's the toxic amount, Amount? From what I'm aware of, They have never been able to give such a amount.

8. pretty sure you have to smoke mutiple pounds like the other guy said but in like 5 mins or more. impossible, the day that happens will be the day i put my nuts in jello..actually think i might do that now.

9. It's all good (the jello, lol). I think if you tried to smoke multiple pounds in a short period, you'd have far bigger problems than THC toxicity. Like, you'd probably forget how to breathe or something...

The highest I've ever been (by far) was back in the late 90s in the Northern Territory, when I smoked 1/2 a joint with a guy from work, got back to the place we were staying (the workplace was a mining site, and we stayed in a trailer park / roadhouse offsite) and went into the bar, ordered dinner. After about 10 minutes I had tunnel vision and was drooling uncontrolably! I scarfed dinner and staggered off to bed, to the amusement of the patrons and staff... :eek:
    I asked the guy about the weed later, and it was his personal stash that he'd bred for 9 gens in Western Australia. Very nice weed, but oh so potent! :smoke:

10. Oh, and I greened out (threw up, passed out etc) in the early days. Dunno WTH that was about.

11. I knew a guy who tri bred some plants into one super plant. I think it was OG Kush, Purple Kush, and White Widdow... he called it OG Purple Widow.

12. Sorry if I hurt your feelings OP was not my intention!!
    But yes it is almost impossible to OD on THC
    and the highest I've ever been was at a lake when the sun was setting and everything was in HD. totally awesome.

13. I don't know what this guy started out with (in the mid 80's; ), but I'm looking forward to growing and trying some new strains to see how they compare to the older stuff I used to get when I last smoked regularly, about 7-8 years ago.

14. :hello:
    Now THAT'S a story. Thanks! very amusing i like it :) :smoking:

15. Cant smoke yourself to death, but would it be possible to make some killer edibles?

16. Thanks, it was pretty amusing in hindsight. :)

Probably more possible than via smoking, but you'd still need to eat a LOT of THC, and after absorbing some the body would probably try and expel the rest (by vomiting), like it does with alcohol. And then you would be very high...:smoking:

17. Yea, that's what I was trying to say with toxicity. Has there been anyone who ate AND smoked a ridiculous amount and found themselves coming down sometime next week? i mean... can't die so that means there has to be someway to get to some nth level of ******* up:smoking:

18. I'm like 99 percent positive that you have to inhale like 10lbs of chronic within 10 seconds to overdose.

But the highest I've ever been was my second time smoking (about age 13 or so). I took 2 little gravs of blueberry kush with my at the time grower cousin. I was rolling around laughing, and then had the worst panic attack. I was shaking and wondering when it would finally end. Sure enough I went to my junior high friends and told them how much pot I'd smoked the next day lol.:)