longtime smoker lurker, finally made it official

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TaoTeZen, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Hey folks, been lurking in the forums off and on for years, especially when I became a daily medicinal smoker in 2008 in Chicago. I moved to western NC, the asheville area, about a year ago. I've found a couple folks to smoke with, though mostly I prefer to medicate alone - in addition to helping with insomnia, depression, and pain, I love meditating and doing qi gong with my herb. this past year I've been pretty broke, just started up a new business and my goal for this year is to get more clients so I can properly medicate on a regular basis.....and maybe finally splurge on a beautiful glass piece from soulshinefamilyglass in Boone! I used to lust after their pieces when etsy allowed glass pipes, it seems fortuitous I moved to the area.

I tend towards hybrids, I like stuff that stimulates creativity and relaxes me, sometimes heavier stuff at night for sleeping, strangely, sativas tend to knock me out and I love indicas during the day when going for a walk and being in my body. wonder if it's an anxiety/depression thing? sativas get my brain going so fast I lock into the couch and shut down to heavy depressive sleeping sometimes, while indicas relax my anxiety so I can be my happier self. anyone else experience this?

I also love cooking and baking with it when I get a chance. oh, and I'm a psychonaut too, grew my own for awhile, big advocate of spiritual and psychological trips....but that's for another forum!

T

2. Welcome, I'm new too.