Longest you've vegged a plant for?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Wondering whats the longest amount of time you've had your plant in vegatative stage and how did that go for ya?
    :Love-Plant:

2. 96 days. Strain is Incredible Bulk. She is 45 days into flower right now. Has about 2.5-3 weeks left.

[​IMG]

It’s the one on the right.

[​IMG]

87 days. Northern Lights. On the left in the picture above, and by itself below.

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 2
  3. Plants look dam good so far bro. What size fabric pots? Never had incredible bulk b4, looks good whats the parents and what aromas is she givn u? And is ur northern lights smelling like best piney woods, and earthy skunkiness? Ive grown it yrs ago and will never forget that that piney skunkyness. .. What lights u using? Good job on them perfectly traind bushes! ✌. Ive got 1 clone in veg right now thats been veggn for 7-8 months now .. It was supposed to go outdoorz last fall but had to move so i just kept in my closet the whole time.. Shes in a 5 gal bucket and takes up my whole closet.. Lol. Dont no if i shud keep it n vegg and put outside in late spring or just keep her inside and once i get my 8 qb132's set up put her under 600 watts of quantums? Shes a rare tester seed that bodhi was selln a yr or 2 ago called DLA#8. There was only like 100 packs of em sold is whst i herd..? Old Afghani genetics x 88g13 hashplant. So i cant wait. But ur look dam good too bro! Good work brother