Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest youve tested positive

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Daesr89, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Hello!

I smoked everyday from October 22nd-December 31st, then took a break for about 5 days. I then smoked until January 29th. Probably around .4 grams a day through my vape and a few edibles here and there. I'm 5'10" and weigh 155. Not much fat on me. (not trying to sound like a tool)......I plan on running 3-4 miles a day and spending about 10 minutes a day in the sauna. I have a pre-employment urine test around March 16th. If I stay clean until then, should I be ok? Someone I talked to last night said there is no chance that I will pass, and I'm worried.

2. I say you'll be fine. Me and you have literally the same exact body weight and height and I can get it out of my system fairly quick

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. That gives you a month and a half man, you'll be good no doubt.

What type of test ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thc can stay in your system for up to 45 days.  1 month clean should be fine though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I tested dirty for 3 months but I used to smoke several times a day for about 10 years. I am now trying to smoke on Fridays and get clean my Monday so I don't have to stop completely. It's working on the home strip tests but I don't know about the lab tests. I have asked some advice on here but I think I'll have to take a lab test myself before my job gives me one just to make sure

6. It will be a urine test. I was a competitive runner for a few years until I fell off a retaining wall last September, which resulted in a majorly sprained ankle and bruises all over my back. I couldn't run more than 50 feet without my back killing me. I had nothing but 3 medical strains over the last few months, and they really helped with the pain. I appreciate it everyone!

7. Drink lots of water the 3 to 4 hours before the test and take creatine supplements for the few days before the test and then take 10x the normal dose of vitamin b12 1-2 hours before the test. I did this and was fine 2 days after smoking everyday, I would suggest a week to be safe though and 2 weeks is guaranteed basically

8. I appreciate everyone's responses! I was prescribed to two different pain medications, but I've never been a fan/wanting to take pills! I'm a pretty tough dude that's been around for awhile, but this injury had me laid out for quite some time! I was doing my job, and a swarm of yellow jackets came out of the ground and stung the hell out of me! It hurt, but not near as bad as the fall! I was laid out in a bed for almost a week in pain. Someone dropped off an ounce of 3 different tough strains and a vaporizer, and I think that's the only thing that got me through it! Thanks again everyone!