Longest youve looked at GX?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokinCautious, Feb 4, 2014.

1. #1 SmokinCautious, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    What's the longest you have scrolled through the community at one time? Mine is 6 hours and I went through all if the "caught" and "Cop Story" threads. I recommend them, good reads.

2. probably about 5 hours while participating in the "shooting at MIT in boston thread". I was drinking at night and doing it for like 5 hours, then did it for like 5 hours the next day.

other than that, probably an hour and a half.

• Like Like x 1
  3. A couple of hours more or less. IF on and off, probably about 8 hours a day (on/off)

4. i probably spend at least six hours a day on my phone on and off, every day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Entirely too much.

6. It's a disease

7. When I was a moderator - man...I stayed on for a long time slogging through reported posts...

That was an amazing thread

A page would fill up in about thirty seconds from so many people posting at the same time

• Like Like x 1
  9. It was ridiculous. I would here something on the scanner and type something short like "Oh shit!" and when the page loaded there was like 4 or 5 people who had said something about it too.

10. All day a few times. I spent a lot of time here a few years back.

11. Im off and on thru the day on my phone.

Probably haven't opened up gc on an actual computer in like a year lol

12. #12 kush70, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    uhmmm maybe  an hour and a half or so....maybe 2 hrs if im cooked lol

i have better shit to do than sit in front of the computer for really longggggggg periods of time