Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest you've gone without smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Exactly 1 month lol

Omega369 :wave:

2. Month and a half. Back when I first started smoking

3. Since I started smoking regularly the longest break I took was 4 days.

4. 6 months. Although I will break that in like a week.

5. i didn't know snoop was on gc

6. I've had phases of smoking. Grade 9 I smoked 2 times a week worked my way up to 4-5. Then halfway through grade 10 stopped smoking til the very end of grade 11, then started smoking once every week or two, occasionally more.

Eventually started smoking every day at least once about a year ago, longest I've taken off since then was probably 5 days to a week by choice, never had a forced t-break from being dry.

So I guess a little over a year would be the longest time off but that was before I was a real stoner.

7. I'd have to say 3 days at the most

8. 8 years. 8 somewhat miserable years.

9. A few months maybe

10. 40-ish days (current active streak)

11. 4 month

12. 1 or 3 days. :)

13. A year on the dot. I've taken 3 month breaks before. As of right now it's been a few days. No big deal to me really.

14. my younger bro 31 just took a 5 month t break,kinda did it for a 20$ an hour job but then they legalized and he was like funk that lol.myself i find it hard too justify going without for longer then 3 days,why deprive yourself of something if Your own tollerence hasnt kicked in and prevented you from feeling this awesome feeling that the great creator created for you to feel with it's own built in tollerence system so you cant overindulge?

I do find myself going without for a 24 hour period alot just so that i can enjoy it that much more and get that gigly feeling going again but if the built in tollerence kicks in i make myself go without for 3 days,it does the trick enough for me.

15. OHHH I get it! It only took me a couple days...

16. 3 months every fall during Cross-Country season. It kills me to not smoke for that long, but the first time after the break sends me into outer space so it's worth it.