Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Longest you've gone without smokin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gooch_Goblin69, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Whats the longest youve gone without smoking since the first time you ever smoked?

For me 8 days, been smoking only 2.5 years tho, what about yall?

2. Months and months. I'm not sure the exact time, but I would have to say about five or six months.

3. Seven days...one week...and it wasnt by choice/

4. 8 years by choice.

5. Well... To be a smartass the first 17 years of my life.
    But now I havent smoked since saturday and I dont plan to anytime soon. (job)

6. 15 years... before i started

7. When I first started smoking I would smoke about once every week, but since I've been smoking regularly, about 2 months. I had to find a job and stopped for about 2 months, other than that I regularly will take 3 or 4 day t breaks, sometimes week long t breaks. I find a nicely timed T break will make your weed smoking MUCH more enjoyable :smoke:

8. 2 years not by choice

9. about a month i would say...but within the last year and a half ive smoked every single day..no joke lol

10. Smokey and DrPhillips, He specifically said after your first time smoking. The time before you ever smoked doesn't count, lol.

11. 15 years... before i started

12. 36 years by choice

13. 9 months...twice...by choice...havin babies ;)

14. Since I started smoking regularly 4 days.

15. A little over a month.

16. My bad :p Just saying it to be funny though.

Before this recent quit i smoked every day with a couple exceptions for like 5 months XD

17. responisble stoner moms ftw! :wave:

18. Thank you! :D

19. #19 Vagabond, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2009
    I just finished up a 1 month T-break...

Didn't really do anything to help my tolerance, but its nice to show yourself/others that it is indeed not addictive. I smoke by choice because I'd rather not have a drinking problem.

EDIT: Also, to Cherokee: you are obviously a wonderful mother. You deserve props for being responsible. I have a friend who won't stop smoking cigs while she is with child. It pisses me off.

20. -2 weeks to a month